Toggl is a time tracking tool from the Estonian company of the same name.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/JT/zk/DGIF7VTDNIWD.pngGreat software for customized time trackingWe currently use Toggl on an individual basis - as opposed to by teams. For our organization, we consider the software an optional tool for the time being. The software allows us to track hours spent on customers and/or projects. We have multiple functions so it's important to know where our team is being used. Analyzing hours spent allows us to identify where we need to add staff to better address current and future needs.,Toggl integrates smoothly across multiple devices. I can seamlessly move from the field on my phone to the office on my computer and utilize Toggl the entire time. It has great customization. Setting up multiple customers in a variety of ways is easy and quick to do. We haven't found something we needed that we couldn't set up. The reporting is clean and informative. Reports can be generated for multiple criteria.,We haven't spent a lot of time on the team aspect of the software, but the little we've seen we wish would be a little easier to figure out. The desktop version of the software seems to have more limitations than any other aspect. Both the mobile app and the chrome app are extremely smooth and easy, but the desktop seems to not work quite as well.,9,Toggl has been an excellent tool for helping our business better assess our current needs and better prepare for the future. I think we've saved money using the software by better aligning where we need staff and increases and not wasting time adding people where they would not be immediately impactful.,Futuramo Time Tracker,Google Drive, Zoho CRM, CalendlySeamless time tracking with great reportingEvery team member at Mere Agency uses Toggl to track their time. We track project hours, admin hours, and several of our team members like it so much, they even track their personal time to help improve personal habits. Time tracking is essential for profitability in our business model. Most time tracking software is painful and tedious to use, leading to less than accurate tracking. Successful tracking software will be easy to use and virtually invisible to the user. Toggl is the only software we've found that gets close to this.,Lightweight interface. It is very simple to start and stop tracking. Categorization, tags, projects, and clients. Make it easy to categorize time tracking and pull accurate reports Reporting: their reporting system makes it simple to slice and dice our tracked data to get precisely the intel we need.,Integrations: it is missing integration with our accounting software (Xero) - this is a mild pain point, but would make a great product, ideal. Interface design of desktop app. The desktop app is the best of any time tracking software out there, but it lacks the polish of the web and iOS interfaces.,10,More precisely tracked time of team members means greater productivity / team effectiveness Real-time visibility of being on track or over/under hours per project Increased team morale from liberation from hard-to-use software!,Timely, WorkflowMax and Harvest,Asana, BugHerd, G SuiteToggl: Simple and easy to learn for to track time for data analytics and billingWe currently use Toggl to track billable and nonbillable hours worked by attorneys and paralegals. We use this information to create invoices for clients. The data is also used to analyze how time is spent on tasks to determine if we are appropriately charging clients. We can also determine where a staff member may need support or training if they spend an unusually long time on a task.,Toggl allows me to generate reports based on filters such as by client, by project, by staff member/user and by date range. This allows me to get billable hour reports for invoicing clients who have retainer fee agreements every other week. Toggl has a workspace feature, where several users can share the same sets of projects and clients. Aside from billing clients, this is useful in that it provides data which we can analyze to see how time is being spent on a particular task. This allows us to see areas where productivity can be increased, such as decreasing nonbillable hours spent by staff who have larger caseloads or to decrease hours spent on tasks that can be automated by implementation of a system or new tool. It also helps to identify where a staff member may need extra support or training if a particular task takes an unusually long amount of time for the staff member to complete. The ability to see other staff members recent work also allows all staff members to know who is handling a particular client's matter at a given time, or to see what the most recent stage of casework completed was. This information helps the staff communicate more easily if one person has a question about a particular client or matter. By looking at Toggl, any staff member can identify who would be the best person to relay information or client questions to.,When I generate a report based on a long date range (as opposed to a single day or week), Toggl provides logged time entries per project, user, or client, according to my search. Each time entry in the report is itemized and includes a description. However, the date and time per entry is not generated with this data. When I create invoices, I have to manually find what day the work was done.,8,The use of hourly retainers is relatively new to our office, and Toggl has allowed us to track work easily for hourly matters without the need for extensive training of staff or expensive additional systems or tools. Toggl increases productivity as the user has to record time spent per task. At least for myself, I am more aware of how I prioritize tasks and tend to focus on one task when I am running the timer. This helps me minimize distractions and bring myself back to the task at hand if I become preoccupied with something else or if I am interrupted.,Wunderlist and Rocket Matter,Rocket Matter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Smartsheet, QuickBooks Pro, Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Accounting by WaveToggl - Perfect for juggling multiple clientsI use Toggl to track billable hours for my clients. It allows me to centralize all my work, using Projects and Clients to differentiate. I use it in conjunction with Google Docs, linking to notations of daily or hourly work, within each entry, for the purpose of sharing all I do, including data, with my clients. I run a report weekly or monthly, depending on the client, and link to the PDF and spreadsheet within my invoice. Toggl is very user friendly, very intuitive, and it is free!,Differentiate hours by Project and Client. Run Reports by Summary, Detailed and/or Weekly basis, into multiple formats. Add keywords to time entries with tags, allowing sorting entries in reports.,The only recommendation I'd give is for each time entry to be not only longer, allowing for specifics, but also RTF, in particular HTML, expanding each entry from their currently static state to more dynamic. This would negate the need to link to Google Docs within Toggl.,10,The ROI comes from the amount of time I previously had to invest in tracking time and work details. Now I start Toggl and just get to work.,,Google Drive, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Search ConsoleTime tracking your team will actually use!I researched a number of time-tracking options in an effort to find a simple, but robust enough solution to meet our needs. My goal was to gain a better sense of where the hours in my day went and, eventually, to ask my team to do the same. As a department that practices agile marketing, it was important that we try to combat our tendency of indulging in the planning fallacy/optimism bias. We needed to understand exactly how much projects, email, meetings, etc. consumed our days so we could better plan for sprints. At the end of my search, Toggl stood out as the option that would best give me the data I was hoping to corral and, perhaps even more importantly, would encourage compliance.,Encouraging compliance—using the Google Chrome extension, you can enable Toggl across the other products you most likely use the most (Trello, Asana, Google Calendar, email, etc.) so that whichever webpage you land on, it will track Notifications—when you've stopped tracking time or forgot to switch from one task to another after a significant amount of time, Toggl will alert you and ask if you want to continue tracking Reporting—this is where the real magic happens! Toggl's reporting and organization features, like projects and tags, offers insight into the types of tasks that consume the most time,While I love the fact that the Chrome extension exists and can be enabled on so many sites, it can sometimes be a little buggy. When you go to track a new task, and you have a large number of projects organized in the web app, the extension doesn't always allow you to scroll down to see all the available projects. Same for tags. I also wish there was a way to delete an erroneous task from directly within the extension. The desktop app is a little clunky. The design could definitely be improved. This is minor, but when I go to toggl.com to see reporting, the location of the "Go to timer" vs. "Log out" always gets me. I think it's because I'm used to seeing "Log in" in the upper right corner so I automatically assume that "Log out" actually says "Log in" and I mistakingly click it, which annoyingly (and obviously, if I took the time to read it) logs me out.,9,Toggl provides insight into the activities that consume our working ours, allowing us to better plan for the projects and tasks that matter most. We found there was a bit of a habit curve, where we needed to intentionally practice using Toggl and maintaining compliance. At least initially, that probably slowed down our normal productivity. Toggl provides transparency for me, as a manager, to easily understand how my hourly employees are tracking against their allotted time.,Time Doctor,Trello, Slack, Intercom, HubSpot, Asana
Toggl

Toggl Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Toggl
Top Rated Award
Filter 53 vetted Toggl reviews and ratings
Bryan Buford profile photo
September 18, 2018

Toggl Review: "Great software for customized time tracking"

• Toggl integrates smoothly across multiple devices. I can seamlessly move from the field on my phone to the office on my computer and utilize Toggl the entire time.
  • It has great customization. Setting up multiple customers in a variety of ways is easy and quick to do. We haven't found something we needed that we couldn't set up.
  • The reporting is clean and informative. Reports can be generated for multiple criteria.
  • We haven't spent a lot of time on the team aspect of the software, but the little we've seen we wish would be a little easier to figure out.
  • The desktop version of the software seems to have more limitations than any other aspect. Both the mobile app and the chrome app are extremely smooth and easy, but the desktop seems to not work quite as well.
Any scenario where you need to track time spent on projects or by customer. The customization of setup means it should work for almost any type of customer. We utilize the software to track time spent on projects, support, sales, customer service and software development.
Read Bryan Buford's full review
Matt Heerema profile photo
August 29, 2018

Toggl Review: "Seamless time tracking with great reporting"

• Lightweight interface. It is very simple to start and stop tracking.
  • Categorization, tags, projects, and clients. Make it easy to categorize time tracking and pull accurate reports
  • Reporting: their reporting system makes it simple to slice and dice our tracked data to get precisely the intel we need.
  • Integrations: it is missing integration with our accounting software (Xero) - this is a mild pain point, but would make a great product, ideal.
  • Interface design of desktop app. The desktop app is the best of any time tracking software out there, but it lacks the polish of the web and iOS interfaces.
If you need to track hours by project and client, and want to do it through the web, on your desktop, or mobile app, Toggl is the best choice. If you need deep integration with your accounting software, it will not work as well, but I can't imagine a scenario where deep accounting integration is more important than ease of use for initial data entry.
Read Matt Heerema's full review
Shannon Bronico profile photo
August 17, 2018

Review: "Toggl: Simple and easy to learn for to track time for data analytics and billing"

• Toggl allows me to generate reports based on filters such as by client, by project, by staff member/user and by date range. This allows me to get billable hour reports for invoicing clients who have retainer fee agreements every other week.
  • Toggl has a workspace feature, where several users can share the same sets of projects and clients. Aside from billing clients, this is useful in that it provides data which we can analyze to see how time is being spent on a particular task. This allows us to see areas where productivity can be increased, such as decreasing nonbillable hours spent by staff who have larger caseloads or to decrease hours spent on tasks that can be automated by implementation of a system or new tool. It also helps to identify where a staff member may need extra support or training if a particular task takes an unusually long amount of time for the staff member to complete.
  • The ability to see other staff members recent work also allows all staff members to know who is handling a particular client's matter at a given time, or to see what the most recent stage of casework completed was. This information helps the staff communicate more easily if one person has a question about a particular client or matter. By looking at Toggl, any staff member can identify who would be the best person to relay information or client questions to.
  • When I generate a report based on a long date range (as opposed to a single day or week), Toggl provides logged time entries per project, user, or client, according to my search. Each time entry in the report is itemized and includes a description. However, the date and time per entry is not generated with this data. When I create invoices, I have to manually find what day the work was done.
Toggl is well suited for a small office of up to 20 employees using the same workspace. It is an efficient and easy tool for recording data to generate time sheets, billable hours for invoicing, and information for data analytics to identify areas for increasing productivity and measuring office and staff efficiency.

For offices that have complex billing structures or high volume of billable hours each billing period, I would not recommend Toggl as the primary tool for recording billable time. For a law office, I would suggest the timer and billing functions included with case management software like Rocket Matter or e-immigration.
Read Shannon Bronico's full review
Jerry Janes profile photo
November 16, 2018

Review: "Toggl - Perfect for juggling multiple clients"

• Differentiate hours by Project and Client.
  • Run Reports by Summary, Detailed and/or Weekly basis, into multiple formats.
  • Add keywords to time entries with tags, allowing sorting entries in reports.
  • The only recommendation I'd give is for each time entry to be not only longer, allowing for specifics, but also RTF, in particular HTML, expanding each entry from their currently static state to more dynamic. This would negate the need to link to Google Docs within Toggl.
Toggl is well suited for consultants like me who have multiple clients and want to keep billing, not to mention work notations, centralized and ordered.
As for less appropriate, I cannot envision a scenario where it would not suffice, or be too much.
Read Jerry Janes's full review
June 20, 2018

Toggl Review: "Time tracking your team will actually use!"

• Encouraging compliance—using the Google Chrome extension, you can enable Toggl across the other products you most likely use the most (Trello, Asana, Google Calendar, email, etc.) so that whichever webpage you land on, it will track
  • Notifications—when you've stopped tracking time or forgot to switch from one task to another after a significant amount of time, Toggl will alert you and ask if you want to continue tracking
  • Reporting—this is where the real magic happens! Toggl's reporting and organization features, like projects and tags, offers insight into the types of tasks that consume the most time
  • While I love the fact that the Chrome extension exists and can be enabled on so many sites, it can sometimes be a little buggy. When you go to track a new task, and you have a large number of projects organized in the web app, the extension doesn't always allow you to scroll down to see all the available projects. Same for tags. I also wish there was a way to delete an erroneous task from directly within the extension.
  • The desktop app is a little clunky. The design could definitely be improved.
  • This is minor, but when I go to toggl.com to see reporting, the location of the "Go to timer" vs. "Log out" always gets me. I think it's because I'm used to seeing "Log in" in the upper right corner so I automatically assume that "Log out" actually says "Log in" and I mistakingly click it, which annoyingly (and obviously, if I took the time to read it) logs me out.
Toggl is great for smaller teams. We have a team of 7 using it. I'm not sure if the functionality would necessarily scale to larger teams with more time-tracking requirements. Since we're in marketing, so much of our time is spent inside project management tools or working in web pages, jumping from one project to the next. Toggl's Chrome extension makes it super easy to keep up with our fast paced workflow.
July 05, 2018

Toggl Review: "Positives, Negatives, and Improvements"

It's being used by any department as needed. We're a small company, so it's useful for us to have this to assess personal growth and assign certain people with certain activities to decide which people would benefit more from working on a project more efficiently.
  • They have a really good and clear UI that is easy to use and understand as quickly as well as efficiently.
  • It is very simple when it comes to integrating with the Chrome browser plugin that is clear as to when it is turned on and timing and when it is not.
  • It answers a problem that has not been addressed in other productivity apps which is tracking what you are doing rather than trying to organize/block other sites from being used.
  • It would be good, since there is a free version, to have more information on its use and how to optimize the use of the app. I had a friend who recommended this to me and who walked me through how she used it, but without it, I would be confused.
  • I would appreciate it being integrated with certain apps like Facebook or Twitter so that I don't have to manually go through and click the toggle on and off button. Sometimes I'm not conscious of me being on those sites and forget to time it.
  • If I were to make a setup wizard, I would include adding your first category and first task rather than having the user figure out the differences themselves.
Toggl is well suited for individuals wanting to stay organized between multiple tasks and understanding what they spend more time on and where they should focus on more later in life. It is less appropriate I feel for organizational use, it seems more like a personal improvement tool than for collaboration.
Stefan Boeykens profile photo
March 01, 2018

Toggl Review: "Log in, start entering data, get insights in who is doing what..."

When growing from a very small office (3 people to about 10), we outgrew our own internal timesheet tool. Toggl seemed to be nicely organized and fit for the task, so we started a trial with it. While our employees are not directly paid by the hour, it helps us to get a grip on where time is spent and who worked on which project.
  • Easy web-based time entry
  • Good reporting and summaries
  • Nice dashboard views, easy to configure
  • The 'automatic' tracking is not used by us. The idea is OK, but that doesn't fit with our way of working
  • The keyboard navigation works fairly well. But automatic spelling corrector and our non-US keyboard layout hinder the typing a bit
  • Some features require additional payment
We are slowly growing towards a medium-sized company and keeping ahead of who is doing what becomes increasingly difficult. Toggl helps us to document this in intricate detail. The advantage is obviously the overview, summaries and reporting you can extract from that.

While we were interested in the many connection possibilities (integration via other APIs) we have not used those for now. And the automatic tracking only works well if you do this continuously and the whole day. With many meetings out of the office and not always online and the big chance of frequent switches between projects, makes this a feature that we don't use.
Read Stefan Boeykens's full review
Benjamin E. Jerew profile photo
June 07, 2018

Review: "Toggl Keeps Me Motivated and Tracks All My Tasks!"

As a freelancer juggling multiple clients, projects, and assignments, it can be difficult to keep track of how much time I'm spending on a given task. This information can be critical in deciding how much time to spend at a certain part of any project and determine how much time is being spent or wasted. I've been using Toggl (and suggested others try Toggl) to track my tasks. I use this information to determine hourly rates and for billing, though I do not use the billing feature in Toggl.
  • Cross-platform Toggl'ing helps me keep track of tasks at home and on the go.
  • The website shows charts and graphs to help me see where my time is spent.
  • It's just easy to use. Click, add a couple notes, and you're done.
  • Easy to organize by client, project, and task.
  • Freemium covers most of my needs.
  • Doesn't include a screenshot feature.
  • Limited Freemium features.
I think Toggl is great for my one-man-army freelance automotive writing business. I would suggest it for anyone, though, especially if your work is task-based. I haven't looked into it, but I believe it's also designed for company-wide implementation, which could make it useful for teams and small companies to track time, tasks, and efficiency.
Read Benjamin E. Jerew's full review
Wera Michalska profile photo
February 01, 2018

Toggl Review: "Definitely the best time tracker out there !"

When I started out as a freelancer, this was a great system for tracking my time. It is easy to flag time blocks by project, so you can manage your bandwidth and see any outliers that are taking more time than they should. After I started to use this and I saw that Toggl is a great program for me and for my organization I then recommended it, and our manager checked the system and futures of Toggl and we started to use it at our company, to be able to track our time and generate beautiful reports and time usage graphs with an option to export time logs.
  • Getting weekly reports via e-mail or sharing public reports links are great with Toggl.
  • Toggl is supporting many desktop programs like windows/Mac/Linux etc.
  • Toggl always asks you that you were inactive for sometimes and asks you what to do with it.
  • Can be a bit spammy with tracking notifications.
  • It sometimes has connectivity issues and it then sometimes adds duplicate entries.
  • If you forgot to stop the time, it's a little bit clumsy to change the time.
Ability to add multiple projects (clients) as well as subtasks to track. Using Toggl has made it so much easier to have an accurate representation of how much time it actually takes for each project. On the other hand, it can be a little bit more difficult to fine-tune your reports and It does not support screen capture feature so this kind of issue may look simple and not important but for some of you can be a negative scenario.
Read Wera Michalska's full review
Quentin Aisbett profile photo
June 07, 2018

Toggl Review: "Super-Easy To Use! You seriously won't know how good it is until you test it out."

Our whole team uses Toggl. It helps to keep track of the time we spend on client work and even specific projects for each client. This ensures that we do not miss any billable time and helps us to better estimate future projects.
  • It is so simple to use. You want a time-tracker to be something that really operates in the background but it is there when you need it. It does that with zero friction.
  • The reporting feature is A+. You can very easily look at a reporting period for clients, projects or for specific members of your team.
  • The free plan provides the basic functionality required for small teams.
  • Toggl is a time tracker and it does just that. Considering we utilize the free plan, I honestly can't ask for anything more.
We have a remote team so keeping a track of the hours spent on client projects can be difficult. Toggl is perfect in this scenario as it helps us monitor our team's time and the time invested on each specific project.

Read Quentin Aisbett's full review
Chloe Sayers profile photo
June 06, 2018

Toggl Review: "Time Tracking Wizard"

I use Toggl for my freelancing business so it is used throughout the whole organization. It addresses the issue of tracking time on a per-project or per-task basis.
  • Time tracking
  • Integration with other software
  • Detailed task management
  • While Toggl offers a lot of integrations with other software, most of these integrations don't work properly unless you are on a pro plan.
  • Toggle doesn't provide an automatic categorization of time tracked based on websites used during that time.
Toggl is great for someone who is focused on getting work done for a specific amount of time. It's not so great for someone who just wants a general overview of how they spend their time (e-mail, Facebook, etc..) and their overall productivity level. As a finance professional, I would not recommend using Toggl to create invoices; however, it can be a helpful back-end tool to provide timesheet data for invoicing.
Read Chloe Sayers's full review
Andre Yeu profile photo
February 17, 2017

Review: "Feel like you and your organization have no time? Toggl helps you understand where it all goes."

For our small business, we use Toggl for two purposes:

1) Timesheet/timekeeping for hourly employees (they manually enter in duration of shifts worked, from which I run reports on for bi-weekly payroll)
and
2) For salaried employees, we use it to track the amount of time we spend on non-billable, support, or administrative work, so we have insight into our workloads and efficiency.
  • Reporting is easy, so it's easy to look at time spent by team member, task, etc.
  • The timer function is easy to turn on and turn off, making it easy to log time worked.
  • Categorization features make it easy to select what type of activity one is working on, so allocation of time spent is easily analyzed.
  • Perhaps our use is strange (timesheets), but it would be handy to have a UI feature that lets you bulk-enter time spent over an entire week (or two week period) as if for submitting a timesheet for payroll. For us to do this now, employees have to fill in each shift one at a time.
Well suited for: Tracking time for either internal purposes (ethogram/understanding what you spend your time on) or external purposes (billable time to clients, or as a basic way to track for hourly employees submitting timesheets).

If it involves tracking time, I think Toggl is pretty awesome. I can't see anyone using it unless it was for the right purpose.
Read Andre Yeu's full review
March 20, 2017

Review: "Toggl for keeping contractors accountable."

I originally started using Toggl due to the project management tool I was using not having a timer facility. I use it and I also request my contractors use it also to track their time on specific tasks.
  • You can easily view detailed reports within a data range and make changes to the details by simply clicking on text and typing.
  • You can export a clear and well laid out PDF (or CSV) of the time report to use. I upload to Xero to mark against an invoice.
  • The timer carries on even if you accidentally close the browser window.
  • You get a reminder if you have forgotten to turn the timer off after a long time.
  • I haven't experienced anything that I felt was clunky or missing - good work!
I recommend using Toggl for contractors to record their time and ask them to provide details on what they carried out for each task, the contractor and myself have access to the reports so that it can be viewed and used for invoicing. If you already have a timer function within a project management system, Toggl would be less appropriate.
March 08, 2017

Review: "Toggl - Quick & Easy Way to Track Your Time"

Toggl is currently being leveraged as a way for members of my team to track their time. More specifically which clients and requests we are spending the most time on. With this, we hope to prove that our team needs additional members to grow and complete more of the work at hand.
  • Allows you to track your time quickly with no hassle.
  • If you accidentally delete an entry there is an option to re-add it.
  • The data analysis piece is very powerful and allows you to visually see where your time was spend based on the categories you created.
  • Toggl allows you to retroactively fix times - this could pose a challenge if you are trying to track employee time.
Toggl has been easy to use and has allowed me to see where my time is being spent the most during the day, week, month etc.
Lawson Brooks III profile photo
August 18, 2016

User Review: "Toggl Makes Time Tracking Simple"

I use Toggl to track my time in performing tasks for individual clients. As a company of one that interacts with strategic partners and interns in performing my customer activities, Toggl is perfect in helping me understand where and how I'm using my time. No matter whether it's time working on a project or on the phone discussing issues on behalf of my clients, Toggl accurately tracks my time.
  • First, Toggl is simple. It accurately tracks your activities in real time and if you forget to engage it, you can enter in time later. These features are invaluable to a small company like mine.
  • There are no real issues with Toggl as I see it. You can track time on and offline. I use the free version and I wish the billable rates feature was part of it. However, all of the paid versions seem to be solid for companies that work in teams, but is overkill for me.
I do a lot of client calls or contacts on behalf of them, so being able to precisely track in real time the length of my calls and other work is invaluable to me.
Read Lawson Brooks III's full review
Spud Marshall profile photo
February 05, 2016

User Review: "Toggl - can it get any simpler!"

Toggl has been absolutely critical to keep track of our time on various projects. As both an independent consultant, and a manager for a small business team, we have found toggl to be important in both situations. The reporting feature is so easy to see where your time went and the ability to go back and forth between mobile and the desktop app is so helpful.
  • Incredible simple and easy-to-understand reporting
  • Simplicity of sub-projects categorization
  • Cross-platform compatible
  • Better color customization choices
  • Automatic emails with monthly reports
  • Ability to compare estimated hours to actual
For freelance consultants who charge hourly - this is a no-brainer!
Read Spud Marshall's full review
June 06, 2016

Toggl Review: "Time tracking can be painless. Really."

We use it in our software development team to track hours worked on custom software development. Developers, testers and contributors track their time, and we generate invoices from the reports.
  • Simple (finally!) time tracking. Spend less time tracking your time.
  • Integrations with Google Calendar, Pivotal Tracker and browser plugins make it easy to track time without logging into Toggl directly.
  • Great reporting makes invoicing and cost accounting extremely easy and accurate.
  • Optional reminders to track your time make it easy for the forgetful types.
  • I wish I could import my hours from Toggl into my payroll time tracking software, because Toggl is so much easier to use.
Toggl is awesome for any project, team or company that needs to track hours and cost in a simple, effective and efficient way, especially when you need to invoice for that work.

Toggl Scorecard Summary

About Toggl

Toggl is a time tracking tool from the Estonian company of the same name.