Kajabi makes everyone an educator with its online course platform.
June 26, 2021

Kajabi makes everyone an educator with its online course platform.

Alex Chapman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Kajabi

We have used Kajab since the very earliest days when we started to create online courses in our expertise area to sell.
It is the only platform we use for this and we have linked it to our CRM and content management which is based on Hubspot.
  • Allow you to create an attractive and professional course.
  • Permits videos and also text content and handouts.
  • Enable selection from different themes to suit different course needs.
  • The inbuilt themes are excellent but sometimes a small change is required to improve it - that then requires a code change which must then be reapplied if Kajabi issue an upgrade.
  • Once you get the "hang" of it, Kajabi is a very powerful platform. But it does take an investment of time. Kajabi also has a best-practice way of doing things and I feel that it is worth paying for skilled support to get through the setup quickly.
  • Kajabi is the only platform that we use for online courses. When we get our marketing fully effective it WILL be the major revenue source (but we are not there yet).
  • Kajabi is cost effective - for the scale of the features and capability.
  • We are not yet capitalizing on the potential for Kajabi, as we had to move from the older version of the Kajabi platform.
  • As we had a LOT of material this effort delayed us about 12 months. But this has been a one-time disruption and as we get all out other processes working to fill the funnel I think to will be worth the investment
When we selected Kajabi around 2005, we were influenced by the fact that Brendon Burchard used it for his online courses.
Having looked at other offerings now available, we are still happy that it suits our needs.

Do you think Kajabi delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kajabi's feature set?

Did Kajabi live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kajabi go as expected?

Would you buy Kajabi again?

If you are building and selling online courses - or even providing free courses to market your services, Kajabi is excellent.

Kajabi Feature Ratings

Learning administration
Learning reporting & analytics
Social learning

Kajabi Support

The Kajabi Support people are helpful, fast and knowledgeable.
I usually call in a panic - because I have lost something, messed something or am on a deadline.
Sometimes we speak, or we do a chat. Always my angst is eliminated. I often thank the person for being "so patient" with me. LOL
ProsCons
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
To be honest I am not sure. My paid plan seems to provide all I need and so I am note even sure if there is a "premium support" offer
Yes - Yes, it was fixed and they also gave me a quick workaround
After my husband died in 2016, I received a note explaining that a major KAJABI upgrade was coming, and that all the courses had to be moved across to this new platform
I was SO stressed about that as at the time I knew NOTHING about Kajabi.
I called Support to explain the mess. They did a special priced offer for the renewals for the new platform which I still have today (far cheaper than the current ticket price).
THEN, they migrated all the materials across so that I could configure and re-curate all the courses. All for no cost, and all with many kind and helpful words.