Overall Satisfaction with KeepTruckin
It takes care of the ELD mandate, and it does show the current location of vehicles. It's pretty accurate. It is easy to implement and train on. It does not take an I.T. person to install it. I was able to install it on my truck in about 30 minutes without any issues.
- Alerts to possible HOS violations before they actually happen
- It goes to on duty if stopped for a period of time, saving drive time
- Automatically does your recap
- Alerts to possible unsafe driving habits
- Administration privileges on a laptop seems to load slowly sometimes
- Helps to keep truck rolling without legal hiccups
- Driver is less stressed about neatness of logs
- DVIR is included
I needed help in deciding which ELD to use and they were most helpful in assisting me.
I have not totally used all the benefits of it, which I hope to get everything over to it very soon...ex: fuel and IFTA.
Do you think Motive (previously KeepTruckin) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Motive (previously KeepTruckin)'s feature set?
Did Motive (previously KeepTruckin) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Motive (previously KeepTruckin) go as expected?
Would you buy Motive (previously KeepTruckin) again?