Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Currently, Khoros is only being used by the marketing department, however, we are working to onboard other areas of the company to streamline processes and house content in one place. Khoros is also used as a turn-key marketing program where users buy-in and we create and distribute the content through the platform. They also have access to the platform to schedule their own posts, use the social inbox, measure analytics, etc.
- Product Coaching Sessions: These have been very useful for me as I expand my knowledge of the Khoros tool. All of the product coaches have been very knowledgable and able to handle any questions I have.
- Marketing Dashboards: The Marketing Dashboards reporting tool has been very useful to track the brand's presence on social, down to specific campaigns and even platform-based reporting. Once they're exported, they're essentially client-ready with a clean and fresh look.
- Labels: Utilizing labels has been super helpful in tracking the success of campaigns in real-time. It's also helpful that you can set up rules within each label group, such as the required label, non-required label, etc. The customer care team also uses labels to track inbound messages, including sentiment, type of question/complaint, etc.
- At times, the Intelligence features can be a bit finicky in pulling in information and reporting upon it.
- The ability to publish to all platforms from one post. Currently, Instagram must be done separately.
- At times, widgets in the Marketing Dashboards will show different numbers for the same metric.
- Khoros is great for tracking competitors and keeping on top of social trends. While I don't have any hard numbers, it's also been great in tracking complaints and positive engagements.
Khoros is great for publishing and tracking content using labels and marketing dashboards. The content library is also very useful to store content, with the ability to label, limit the platform it goes on, and provide an expiration date. I do think the inbox feature could be streamlined, however, Care may be the best solution for this use case.