Overall Satisfaction with kintone Application Builder
Kintone is being used by our organization and our partners as an education management system where our partners can log their students, assessments, and attendance into the system. With this information, we can make specialized reports for each partner and user.
- Easy-to-use process management system.
- Customizable dashboard for different users.
- Able to make some Kintone applications public online so no login will be required.
- Ability to export applications as a mobile app and brand it.
- More supports for SQL databases (currently we have to use Zapier or API call).
- Positive: Customization and reports for each partner that's a user.
- Negative: We have to use an online form tool and transfer the data to Kintone at times. It would be nice to do this in Kintone.
Kintone has been pretty helpful when we call with not much wait time.
Do you think Kintone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kintone's feature set?
Did Kintone live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kintone go as expected?
Would you buy Kintone again?
Kintone is excellent if all the users will be in the organization and there is not a need for outside users. It has a lot of customization features (some you may have to look hard to find them), which I think is an edge over other systems like this.