Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- User Interface is great.
- Updates are on time.
- Android App is great.
- Quick Delivery.
- Sometimes the android app faces some problems displaying email, and it keeps loading.
- It doesn't show the OTP screen when logging in through the WEB sometimes.
- If you need a unique email.
- If you don't find a username, you desire to use it on Gmail.
- Best security features.
- It can be used anywhere with a mobile App.
- Well organized Inbox.
- Well, categorize emails into Spam.
- I have found the support team to be personable, thorough, helpful, and, most of all, concerned to ensure that I'm getting what I need. from my subscription. They've helped me with setup, configuration, and found solutions to my key problems.
- Workflow efficiencies: Automated emails triggered by a user response has saved our College a huge amount of time and our users are very impressed about confirmation emails and the immediacy of our 'replies'.
- Scheduled csv report exports which are then incorporated into our network database, easily.
- The ability to develop an app which meets the specific needs of any organisation is the clincher. We have spent far too much money on 'off the shelf' IT 'solutions' which always lack the capacity to be adjusted. Creator, true to it's name, enables us to do (nearly) anything that we want to do. The scripting language is intuitive and is easy to learn. (I'm 62 yo and the last time that I wrote script was over 40 years ago - I was a Maths teacher in the interim )
- None, really. They have gone to a new interface which appears to be trying to be more user friendly. I'm not a fan because the power of ZOHO Creator is the ability to free script or (script builder) , which you can still do, but you need to navigate a dashboard designed for people who should probably look for off the shelf solutions.
The deal is that you need someone in your organisation to have the inspiration to make it happen. You need a Creator! (With a very basic inclination/capacity to script.)
- The ease of creating data collecting forms. Anything from creating a form to import all your old excel documents to creating a mobile on-site application where you can input data directly into the app. For a company like us this can help to eliminate the pen and paper approach to recording data.
- Reporting features are excellent. Slicing and dicing the data from your forms to create any report is possible. Think of it has filters on steroids. The ability to combine data from different forms is a huge plus.
- Dashboards! Zoho Creator has so much depth to it that it's easy for one to get lost if they are not as familiar with Creator, for example an exuctive or decision making manager. This is where dashboards come in. Admins can build intuitive and smart dashboards that combine all the relevant KPI's that a manager needs to see.
- Zoho Creator has their own scripting language, Deluge, which is the powerful engine behind what makes Zoho Creator so great. Problem is if you have no coding background it can be a bit difficult to learn, and use to it's full potential.
- The new UI is awesome, except for parts of the homepage. I wish there was a bit more room for custimization and organization of all your stored apps.
- The ability to create documents or what they once called record summaries from your stored data. This is our most requested feature for them to add, is an integration with a word processor such as Zoho Writer and the ability to create mail merge like documents within the app.
- Allows us to have an app for our exact needs. We had searched and searched for solutions and even tried some off-the-shelf, ready built apps but none of them were complete. With Zoho Creator we were able to create the app that we needed.
- We have the ability to access our app across all devices.
- We also have the ability to update and add functions to the app as we discover and identify other needs.
- I think that Zoho Creator needs to have better training tools made for the non-developer user. The marketing information makes it sound like you can build an app with no real coding knowledge. From my experience, that is simply not true. There are things that are relatively simple to do, but other things definitely need more advanced coding.
- Prototype a form and database in under 5 minutes
- Automation of business workflows
- Easily import or export large databases
- Create a dashboard of graphs and charts that update in realtime
- Programmatic manipulations of large databases often run into usage limits for Deluge Statements
- Limited GUI customizations but they are working on that
- It's often hard to identify where some code is generating a bug
- The Zoho team is constantly updating the platform capabilities: this may cause instability in current applications
- Easy to program.
- Does a lot of the work for you in database creation and manipulation.
- Hosted already so you don't have to figure out your own hosting solution.
- Control - Zoho allows you complete control and portability over your data.
- Integration with other web services.
- Design tools to control the look and feel could be improved. I believe they are working on this.
- Ability to store very sensitive information, such as social security numbers/encrypted database.
- Easier way to manage multiple access profiles available to web/customer users.
Zoho Creator Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Creator
Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform that aims to empower users to build enterprise-class applications that run on mobile, tablet, and web. Users can create custom forms, configure workflows, build informative pages, and get their app up and running in minutes. Create apps on the web, publish, and use them on your iOS and Android devices with multi-platform access.
The vendor boasts over 6 million users worldwide and 60+ pre-built apps, and state their platform enhances business productivity. They further state that Zoho Creator is featured in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms (LCAP), 2019.
Zoho Creator Screenshots
Zoho Creator Integrations
Zoho Creator Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Basic||$10||/user/month (Billed Annually)|
|Premium||$20||/user/month (Billed Annually)|
|Ultimate||$35||/user/month (Billed Annually)|
|Enterprise||Custom||Flexible plans with bespoke feature set for enterprises. Starts at 200 users.|
Zoho Creator Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Zoho Creator Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Creator Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|