Truly head and shoulders above the rest!
Training Access Level III (Diamond)
- Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
- KnowBe4 Cybersecurity Awareness Posters
- KnowBe4 Training Modules (e.g. Common Threats, Creating Strong Passwords, GDPR, etc.)
- The Security Awareness Company Content Library
- Twist & Shout Video Modules
Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
To provide effective security awareness campaigns and communications to influence the security behavior of Imperva on a continuous basis.
- I’ve worked at a much larger company and been through their training sites many, many times, and this one is head and shoulders above the rest!
- User Groups needs additional options for selecting categories users fall into.
- Need a way to separate exec (C suite) for their training needs.
- Need a way to exempt staff, remove individuality from groups - while I have users with company email that adds them via AD provisioning - they are outside auditors and are not subject to take mandatory courses and marking them completed(when they did not complete) to remove - means I also have to manually update my completion reports.
Tech prod support is great! I did have to ask for a new customer success rep, needed a more experienced person to match my 12 years of experience running Cybersec training programs. Would suggest that more matching of rep level of knowledge to client level knowledge would help.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
When I shared concerns with my CS rep - the response was fast and a new CS rep was assigned immediately.
I’ve worked at a much larger company and been through their training sites many, many times, and this one is head & shoulders above the rest! Needs better options/functions for the admin to manage users.