Reviews (1-25 of 199)
Reviewing the posted material is highly recommended, but not mandatory. The Information Security staff is available to provide clarifications and answers for any questions from the company staff.
- Their library of security artifacts is easy to search for an appropriate topic
- The library covers a very broad range of security relevant topics
- The majority of the artifacts are well designed for a non-technical audience, and avoid technical terms that could create barriers to understanding.
- The artifacts (e.g. short videos) can be branded with the company logo, so they integrate well in the internal communications standards promoted by the company.
- The product library is already pretty up to date on security threats. It should continue to bring artifacts relevant to the most recent threats and trends.
- There are not sufficient role-specific training artifacts, like do and don't examples for roles such as: HR partners, lawyers, finance dpt staff, project managers, system administrators, business leaders, board of directors members, etc.
Less suitable for communicating specific company policies and procedures (e.g. company specific BYOD standard), or for technical training of IT and Information Security specialists.
- Makes it easier to find the most appropriate artifacts (based on size, format, etc) for our company
- End user testing through the sending of generated phishing emails.
- Training materials are top notch and updated frequently.
- Customer support is great. Haven't had to use it much but my rep keeps me informed on everything.
- User management. The end user management is a little clumsy.
- I'd like to see better navigation within the admin console. At times it takes a few to many clicks to get where I want.
- Each episode focuses on a specify security threat.
- The content builds cumulative cybersecurity knowledge.
- The characters and story lines are engaging.
- I look forward to receiving each new episode.
- I honestly like it the way it is and can't think of any ways to improve it.
- They provide relevant templates that are very enticing to employees
- It is very easy to setup a campaign and follow up training
- Their support team will help you at any time to set up a new campaign.
- Very customizable campaigns
- Add start date to campaign screen before campaign starts
We've been extremely happy with the tools and offerings of KnowBe4. It's helped our IS team increase the awareness of different types of phishing and allow us to create targeted tests.
- Easy configuration of phishing tests
- Easy configuration of end user training
- Smart groups for end users based on their behaviors in phishing tests.
- Being able to save a "work in progress" phishing test would be nice.
- Could benefit from more introductory emails for end users to ensure that they know that it's not a "gotcha" tool
- The presentation are entertaining, and well organized.
- The courses do not criticize the current behavior of people they show you how mistakes are made without making people feel stupid.
- They are not rapid slides, and allow you to resume your session at a later time.
- When I went through the Programmer training, KnowBe4 responded well to comment I made along the way. I believe that all the issues I reported were quickly resolved.
They explain the "CON" of Phishing attacks very well.
The training is less suited if you compare its features with established LMS platforms. I wish I could replace it fully with my LMS. Right now I have to download SCORM content and use it within our LMS
KnowBe4 provided us with solutions that met our needs as a global, multi-lingual organization. They placed a strong emphasis on communication and were available and very responsive throughout the project. They were refreshingly honest about available solutions and helps us to navigate issues to achieve the best possible outcome. We've been really pleased with the products they have created and look forward to continuing to work with them. They communicate well and made good efforts to ensure that as newcomers to the area of e-learning, we were informed.
- Very good at helping you get started in the process.
- Willing to spend the time with you to make the biggest impact you can.
- Provide lessons for users that need further training.
- Honestly can't think of one.
Phishing and general IT security awareness and training.
A refreshing change compared to other vendors.
But little help is needed since the application usage documentation, videos and training is thorough but complete.
The interface is logical and makes sense, so most of the time documentation or advance training is not even required - THIS IS PRICELESS!
- The KnowBe4 security awareness training helps to bring awareness to cyber security and how important it is.
- The KnowBe4 training points out that cyber security incorporates all employees that use a computer and have email.
- The KnowBe4 training helps to expose what exactly you know about cyber security and what you don't.
- Some participants had difficulties in logging back in.
- Some participants had trouble going back into the program when they didn't get a chance to finish and had to come back to it.
- Some participants didn't understand the questions on the test, it was too technical for them.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Training content.
- Tailored reminders.
- Makes interesting training videos
- Uses convincing methods to raise social engineering awareness
- Makes performing a phishing campaign very easy
- Use of the phishing button makes reporting spam a breeze
- UI improvements
- You can track each user or group's compliance so you know if everyone has been trained or not.
- The software offers a customized setup for each campaign including custom email notifications.
- The library offers a wide range of videos that cover many current topics of interest.
- User management can be difficult to maintain.
- Phishing campaigns can be thwarted by Gmail's internal security features.
- My users appreciate the training videos with some user interaction so more of those would be nice.
- Providing example situations
- Explaining concepts and their context in simple terms
- Providing specific suggestions for prevention of risks.
- There could be more typical examples from realistic work context
I did not find any inappropriate scenarios. So on the whole the content is good, and just right-sized for the purpose.
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Scorecard Summary
What is KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training?
The vendor touts that KnowBe4 is number 96 on the list Inc. 500 for 2018, number 34 on 2018’s Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, and 2nd place in Cybersecurity Ventures Cybersecurity 500. KnowBe4 is headquartered in Tampa Bay, Florida, with offices in Brazil, England, the Netherlands, Germany, South Africa and Singapore and newly acquired CLTRe in Oslo, Norway.
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Screenshots
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Videos (4)
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Downloadables
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Competitors
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
There are four subscription levels: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Each level is priced per user with a sliding scale based on number of users. To see current pricing, visit: https://www.knowbe4.com/pricing-kevin-mitnick-security-awareness-training
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|