Security Reporting (41)
Phishing Simulations (41)
Individualized Security Training Plans (36)
Role-based user permissions (35)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
KnowBe4 is a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform used by more than 50,000 organizations around the globe. Founded by IT and data security specialist, Stu Sjouwerman, KnowBe4 helps organizations address the human element of security by raising awareness about ransomware, CEO fraud, and other social engineering tactics through a new-school approach to awareness training on security.
The KnowBe4 platform is presented as user-friendly and intuitive, and offers multi-language support for the Admin Console and end-user localization options to deliver a more immersive learning experience to users from start to finish.
Baseline testing to assess the Phish-Prone(™) percentage of users through a free simulated phishing attack
1000+ interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters in a library of security awareness training content
Fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates
Enterprise strength reporting, showings stats and graphs for both training and phishing
KnowBe4 has been named a leader in the Forrester Wave(™): Security Awareness and Training Solutions, Q1 2020 and #1 Support, #1 Usability and #2 Feature Set in the 2021 TrustRadius Awards.
- Supported: Training library with always-fresh content
- Supported: AI-driven phishing and training recommendations
- Supported: Active Directory Integration
- Supported: SSO/SAML Integration included across all subscription levels
- Supported: Brandable content
- Supported: Upload own content in KnowBe4 LMS
- Supported: Skills-based and security culture surveys
- Supported: Localized training and phishing content available in 34+ languages
- Supported: Security awareness training is KnowBe4's core focus
- Supported: Full randomization of phishing simulations
- Supported: Single platform to manage training, phishing, and reporting
- Supported: A dedicated customer success manager for every customer
- Supported: 97% customer support satisfaction rate
- Supported: Risk scoring by employee, group, and your whole organization
- Supported: Social engineering indicators showing hidden red flags missed within an email
- Supported: Integration with PhishER, using PhishFlip can immediately flip a dangerous phishing attack into an instant simulated phishing campaign
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Supported Languages||en-us, ar, bg-bg, zh-hk, zh-cn, zh-tw, cs-cz, da-dk, nl-nl, en-gb, fi-fi, fr-ca, fr-fr, de-de, el-gr, he-il, hi-in, hu-hu, id-id, it-it, ja-jp, sw, ko-kr, ms-my, nb-no, pl-pl, pt-br, ro-ro, ru-ru, es-es, es-419, sv-se, th-th, tr-tr, uk-ua, vi-vn|
- Email templates
- Training for vulnerable employees
- Results analytics
- Admin UI very functional, but could be updated
- The training videos are excellent!
- The Phishing email tests have worked very well for us.
- The monthly security tests we have set up give us a good picture of how well prepared our users are and where we need to concentrate future trainings.
- I would like to see more "slide show" training that don't require audio since all of our workstations do not have speakers.
- I wish KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training had an API connection to Microsoft 365 so our users could automatically be maintained.
- The test tools are well thought out and are extremely effective in ensuring even the most experienced users can learn from them.
- In-depth training catalog. From training created by experienced hackers to humorous training episodes.
- Support staff proactively helps you get started and checks in with you periodically to ensure you get the most from your investment.
- There may be a discrepancy in reporting training completion per user, we are still working through that, not sure if the issue exists on our end.
- Constantly adding new training modules
- Expires older non-relevant modules
- Allows admins to pre-schedule trainings
- Able to add users to single or multiple groups for training
- Tracking of progress is great
- Provides various types of user training
- So far the system is great and very little to nothing to complain about
- An Admin Phone App would be great
- Editing some of the templates, may require a little bit code knowledge as GUI is not yet perfected and will not take some changes
I don't know of any scenarios where this product would be less appropriate, as it's online, and users can do the training from anywhere they like.
- Wide breadth of content and training modules available for delivery
- Automation within the platform to 'set and forget'
- Not just training content but a number of posters, media, and gamification to reinforce the content being delivered
- Customer ideas/recommendations take time to become implemented
- Certain modules could use some updating to be more user friendly
- ease of management
- Highlights awareness
- Uses real world scenarios.
- Is current in it's materials.
- I like the way they teach.
- Real world examples are helpful
- The material is timely.
- The content is relevant, contectual and easy to understand
- The setting up and managing of a cyber training and evaluation program is dead easy
- it is wasy to deloy to different groups for focussed training.
- the setting up of notifications to managers and admins could be made a little easier
- some content is very US orientated and not massively relevant to non US companies
- Great training videos that are fun
- Tests users tendency to click
- Security awareness
- Emails on latest threats and what to watch for
- I really have nothing to suggest for this.
- I’ve worked at a much larger company and been through their training sites many, many times, and this one is head and shoulders above the rest!
- User Groups needs additional options for selecting categories users fall into.
- Need a way to separate exec (C suite) for their training needs.
- Need a way to exempt staff, remove individuality from groups - while I have users with company email that adds them via AD provisioning - they are outside auditors and are not subject to take mandatory courses and marking them completed(when they did not complete) to remove - means I also have to manually update my completion reports.
- Phishing campaign
- Training campaign
- User integration and reporting on progress
- Custom notifications
- Custom reports
- Quality Training Modules
- Okta SSO
- SSO Auto-User Provisioning
- Phishing tests
- EEC Pro "Breaches" Reporting
- Dashboard and Data Customizations
- "Phish Button"
- The video modules have receive great feedback from staff. Its different learning.
- The building of campaigns is fairly easy
- Ongoing alerting to staff to complete training is automated.
- We can upload policy acknowledgement documents into their portal
- More video skits...staff really like them
- Still need to explore Compliance plus module but it looks promising
- Allow additional modules for subsets of employees instead of all or nothing.
- Questions and answers
- interactive presentations
- provide some training specifically for research
- have more interactive presentations
- provide state specific privacy concerns
- The phishing emails are very accurate and convincing
- The constructive messages to end users continues to encourage them
- The management console provides excellent insights into the end user behavior and responses
- Approving or removing end users from campaigns does involve several steps
- false positive results from phishing tests occur frequently
- Mobile devices tend to generate more false positives for phishing tests
- Relevant training for real-world threats
- Some training uses stereotyped characters which some find offensive.
- Phishing tests report false positives, especially with Gmail which is our organizational email platform.
- Content and system is very robust
- Post-Sales and Implementation Support
- Fresh content that is constantly evolving and helping us get the message accross
- Games and training modules are also very well done
- No real major issues
- Some reporting of user deployed PAB needed.
- Hollywood like short videos.
- There's posters option.
- Remedial trainings for failures.
- Great customer support.
- There's always something new.
- Include modules specifically for nurses or healthcare workers.
- Include videos on real hospital settings.
This training has raised the employees' security awareness effectively, and our employees are now actively recognizing and reporting any suspicious emails or activities on the network, and this, in turn, is helping to strengthen the cyber security defenses in our company.
We appreciate the effort that the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training team and associates are putting to provide great security awareness content.
- Diversity of material provided.
- Continuous update to the content.
- Flexibility and easiness in which content can be provided to users.
- Provide more content in different languages.
- Provide insight into the future of cyber threats.
- Provide more gaming modules, as they are very appealing to end users.
For example, we typically follow a procedure and work with our global headquarters in Germany concerning mail filters, which include phishing and spam e-mails. We are also continually improving our global and domestic network security to prevent future incidents and attacks.
- Free Webinars and Workshops with E-mail Subscriptions.
- Good training platform for enterprise solutions.
- The Free tools and resources are separated on the website - perhaps keeping them combined will work.
- Provide more enterprise-based training demos and webinars for employers.
- Campaigns very easy to setup and manage.
- SCORM compatible.
- Excellent customer service/support when I have a questions.
- Reports - need the ability to create custom reports.
- Would like to have a "save as draft" when creating campaigns. Sometimes I'll build a campaign and forget to check or create something (i.e., a Group) and I have to exit/cancel.
- Automatic enrollment of failed phishing simulation of users.
- Interesting and informative content.
- Reporting to find users that need additional training.
- Learning library needs a date added when creating a new training.
- Some of the trainings need newer versions like privileged users.
- Engaging content.
- Challenging and robust automatic phishing campaigns.
- There could be some more reporting options.
- Sometimes content search/filters in Mod Store seems to miss things.
- Phish ER ML could be better.
When users are onboarded we require that they take a security awareness training course, then provide training to them on a quarterly basis. In addition to this we enroll users randomly in phishing campaigns and if they fail, provide them with remedial training.
- Use data synchronization.
- Training Campaigns.
- Automatic randomization of users in phishing campaigns.
- Better customization of notification templates.
- Provide direct links to training content.
- Detailed information about social engineering
- Good examples of phishing attacks
- Excellent phishing simulation system
- User sync with our directory is pretty bad and difficult to maintain
- Difficult to run year-to-year (repeating) campaigns and keep track