Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
We work with construction plans, specifications, and contract documents. Both require constant editing, revisions, and signatures. Power PDF Advanced is the one-stop shop for many of our needs. I spend all day, every day using it.
- It is especially agile at recognizing high-density technical jargon text grids off of other pdfs and allowing me to port them into other file types.
- It is fantastic for providing certified digital signatures.
- I like the form create feature.
- The form creator has an auto-fill issue where it sometimes stacks words on top of each other.
- The form creator has an auto-populate issue where it sources previously input words which can be annoying .
- When opening Kofax, there is a splash page where it shows it "booting" up and loading the pdf. It would be nice if there was a "cleaner" looking boot page that was smoother.
- Cost savings compared to the alternative.
- Cost savings for digital signature forms.
- Extreme time savings due to the OCR technology.
The layout takes a little getting used to. And some of the items are not located in the ribbon where you think they should be. However, as with everything, with time, it becomes a preferred aplication.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?
It is especially agile at recognizing high-density technical jargon text grids off of other pdfs and allowing me to port them into other file types.