Overall Satisfaction with LambdaTest
As a Fintech company, other than Chrome and Safari, we need to test our website regularly on IE and Edge as well, as our customers are dependent on legacy OS to use our web-application. LambdaTest Selenium Grid has helped us radically reduce the manual testing effort and ensure browser compatibility. Our automation engineers are able to execute Selenium scripts in their preferred language, the cloud infrastructure has allowed us to scale our automation test cycles effortlessly. A majority of our regression suites are now automated, thanks to LambdaTest as we are now able to find more critical bugs with less manual testing efforts.
- Test statuses such as Lambda Error and VM allocation allowed us to quickly troubleshoot any build that failed while executing.
- The Support team is extremely responsive to analyze any platform related issues.
- Helped us improve our delivery cycle with live debugging while automating the tests.
- Offers integrations with Jira, Jenkins which ensures us better collaboration.
- The analytics over automation dashboard can be more intuitive.
- Native application testing is missing.
- We could track bugs faster and easy.
- Great support to our Testing team.
- Reduced customer complaints.
LambdaTest provides video recording and screenshots of all your tests in their test logs, which makes tracking easier. Test statuses, such as Lambda Error and VM allocation, allowed us to quickly troubleshoot any build that failed while executing. So overall, it's been great to use for our Tester and Developer team.
In case something goes wrong, maybe a downtime or any other issue, the Support team is extremely responsive to analyze the platform related issues. They even helped us shift easily from our local instances to their cloud platform.
Do you think LambdaTest delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LambdaTest's feature set?
Did LambdaTest live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LambdaTest go as expected?
Would you buy LambdaTest again?
What really helped us improve our delivery cycle was live debugging while you automate the tests. We could break the script execution at any point and take it over from there by interactive live for the remaining test steps. LambdaTest also provides video recording and screenshots of all your tests in their test logs which makes tracking easier. Offers integrations with Jira, Jenkins which ensures us better collaboration and robust CI/CD pipeline respectively, which is an additional plus for us.