Reviews (1-25 of 612)
- Bring sales, marketing, support all together into one platform because they now offer each as it's own hub. You can purchase the ones you need, but they are all available. This is a strength because it follows HubSpot's company goal to help customers succeed and that can only be done when all areas of business succeed.
- Listening to customers. HubSpot follows its customers' feedback and continues to improve the platform.
- HubSpot is focused on customer success. You have a team ready to help you with products, support, and success so whether you're big or small or new or seasoned. HubSpot is there to help you succeed and they've done an awesome job of keeping that at their core.
Our company is smaller and we use HubSpot across the board. We are in the process of implementing the Service hub. As we continue to grow, our needs may change. But, in the foreseeable future, I imagine we'll continue to use HubSpot for our sales and marketing needs. We are a software company so we use a different ticketing system, but the rest of the Support Hub is what we need to complete the circle of services. For any smaller company, I believe this would be a perfect fit. Especially if you are just getting started with a system.
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Great support and learning resources.
- Marketing best practices are built into the product.
- HubSpot makes it easy to learn marketing automation.
- HubSpot's methodology helps marketers keep it human.
- Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build.
- Hubspot makes learning about online marketing accessible.
- Hubspot is constantly updating its solutions to incorporate more features and the latest technology.
- Onboarding with them was an extremely efficient process.
- They organized the entire process and held our hand along the entire journey.
- The automation workflows have saved us countless hours over the last year and a half.
- There was a bit of a learning curve with some of the automation workflows with regards to making them work for us but that is no fault of theirs.
- Their customer support has been exceptional at ensuring we get things figured out in a timely manner.
- HubSpot is the highest rated (by users) marketing automation platform in the world, and it's because product development continues to be focused on giving users the best experience and the most power to impact their marketing and business development results. We believe the HubSpot CMS is the best web development product available because of ease of learning and use, security, and the incredible array of integrations available that continue to enhance business impact.
- HubSpot is a fantastically easy publishing platform that makes it frictionless for distributed teams to publish SEO-optimized content, and always be on the same page about SEO strategy as you're creating.
- The professional product is a great value for the capabilities that are included, and it makes small teams so much more effective at doing the work of a larger team from a single platform.
- Product development never rests and is based on user experiences. We've been consistently involved in beta tests of new capabilities and almost as soon as we provide our impressions we see reflections in product improvements. Love it!
- Pipeline qualification
- Activity logs
- Contact filtering
- Deal stage progression
- Landing pages. Super easy to make using HubSpot templates. Templates themselves are also relatively easy to develop.
- Drip/Nurture email campaigns. Easy to set up and maintain.
- Reports and Dashboards are easy to implement and useful.
- Manage prospects - who’s the point of contact for who?
- Manage deals - what open deals do we have out there, and when do we plan to close
- Manage relationships - what’s the status of each lead, when’s the next task due?
Thanks to HubSpot, we also have improved clarity, communication and reporting across departments and with marketing in general.
- Brilliant marketing automation and content creation tools
- Enhanced data and analytics for marketing and sales KPIs and processes
- Ease of use and wealth of training materials (easy to onboard new staff)
HubSpot's CRM has been massively improved since last May as HubSpot themselves moved over to their CRM instead of Salesforce. All other sales tools like chatflows, documents, templates etc. have proved super useful for your sales team and inbound efforts.
- If I send the mail through Hubspot, then I can track out the details through it like when the mail was opened, how much time was spent by the client on it.
- Also, using HubSpot I can keep track of all the projects received from a particular client.
- It can be easily integrated with Outlook and the company's website.
- They connect to your Gmail, so whenever you send an email from Gmail you can CHOOSE whether it gets sent to Hubspot or not.
- They track whether people have opened your emails or not, so you get to see how your email is doing.
- Hubspot makes it easier to track which contacts are mine and when was the last time I contacted them.
- Marketing automation.
- Closed-loop reporting.
- Easy to use views and filters
- Clear distinctions between views and submissions on pages
- Easy to understand prospect profile pages
- Workflows for tasks and automated emails when necessary
- Custom fields
- Form building for paid landing pages
- Training -- there's lots of great material for general use.
- There is a free option.
- You can use multiple email addresses/accounts.
- Landing Pages - really easy to set up and flexible enough to test variations quickly. You can see what's working and what's not without spending a lot of time or money.
- Email collection - it's essential we're able to collect email leads and they have a number of solutions that allow us to accomplish this.
- Content Strategy - developing content is hard enough so being able to see what content is performing for us is essential and HubSpot's analytics really help make winners very clear.
- HubSpot helps us determine the path to conversion of our website users. We are able to track from when someone visits our site, becomes a lead, and then becomes a customer. We can then take that information and determine what paths our customers take and determine messaging to promote that successful path.
- The Keyword Tool is fantastic for our company. We are able to determine which keywords are not only generating traffic, but generating leads and customers! Couldn't do this without HubSpot!
- HubSpot support is fantastic. Whenever we have a question about the product, we are able to get support within seconds and they are very helpful at answering our questions!
- It's easy to use for non-tech focused employees. Being able to update the website without having to get a tech person involved is great.
- We have an overview of our leads activities, which means we can improve our content offerings.
- The entire company has visibility on how the sales pipeline looks every month, meaning we know if we're on track or not.
- Information sync between Hubspot and Salesforce.
- B2B lead nurturing across multiple channels.
- Ease of use and intuitive user interface.
- Intuitive interface.
- Blog management is simple.
- Social media publishing tool is extremely easy to use.
- They are probably good with marketing, but I haven't used their marketing tools so I can't say for sure.
- Emailing marketing.
- Landing page inbound marketing campaigns.
- Social media communications.
I wish there was a simpler WebEx integration. Also, having to have more technical knowledge to set up some of the landing pages is not ideal. For example, to update certain default pages in HubSpot you have to know some CSS, which requires technical assistance.
- Workflows are easy to set up and run.
- I like how the campaigns pull everything together in a place for us to review.
- Smart lists make segmenting contacts easy.
HubSpot Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
HubSpot is an all-in-one inbound marketing engine that includes tools for email marketing, landing page creation, social media marketing, content management, reporting & analytics, search engine optimization (SEO) and more. The vendor says over 18,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s all-in-one marketing & sales software platform to transform the way they connect with new customers.
HubSpot's all-in-one marketing automation suite broadly includes:
- A Content Management System to create and manage forms, landing pages, templates and blogs
- Online Marketing capabilities to ensure that content can be found through search engines, social networks, email, blogs, etc.
- Lead Management for generating, nurturing, scoring, segmenting and tracking leads
- Reporting & Analysis to track and optimize all marketing data including contacts, content and website
HubSpot's marketing platform integrates with popular CRM systems like Salesforce, or can be used with the free HubSpot CRM for a true all-in-one experience. The vendor says this results in less hassle, more control, and an inbound strategy that actually works.
HubSpot aims to help businesses leave behind dated approaches to driving business growth in favor of an inbound approach - attracting new visitors, converting them as leads, closing them as customers, and delighting them over the long term.
|Basic||$200||per month (up to 100 contacts)|
|Pro||$800||per month (up to 1,000 contacts)|
|Enterprise||$2,400||per month (up to 10,000 contacts)|
HubSpot Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
HubSpot Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Argentina, Austria, Australia/Cocos/Christmas Island, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland/Aland Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish|