HubSpot Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Erin Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company is using HubSpot as the main tool for managing leads, deals and customer information. I find the HubSpot tools for landing pages, blogs, CTAs and forms very intuitive and easy to use. I went through the certification programs and they really helped me understand the methods of modern-day marketing and how to use automation tools efficiently. The reporting tools really let us see if what we're doing is putting us on the path to success or where we might want to adjust our messaging or CTAs. In the past, I found that HubSpot ties pretty seamlessly to Salesforce and it's easy to update and make changes as necessary.
  • Hubspot tech support is knowledgeable and quick to respond and will stay with you until the issue is resolved.
  • Hubspot keeps the technology up to date with current web and marketing trends.
  • HubSpot offers a lot of online help resources including training to help you learn.
  • Hubspot to Stripe Integration could be improved without a lot of extra programming
  • Creating workflows can get tricky and confusing.
Hubspot has created a one stop place for the marketing department to create and manage communications that feeds information directly into Salesforce. It's easy to setup and manage and I think anyone in marketing at any skill level can pick this tool up and use it efficiently in a small amount of time.
Read Erin Harris's full review
Logan Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

HubSpot Review

We utilize HubSpot for our customer relationship management system. We track all activity and communication via HubSpot. Our pipeline is monitored and reported via HubSpot and it acts as a great tool for our day to day operations. It is being utilized by many departments, sales, marketing, and customer service as well as our BoD's. Is address our organizational problems and keeps us up to date each and every day.
  • Pipeline.
  • Tracking activity.
  • Mass email limits.
  • Integrations with other vendors services.
I like the way the pipeline is presented in Hubspot. I prefer to use the board view vs the table view. It matches our sales process and is very user-friendly. When reviewing previous interactions with a client or prospect, HubSpot documents all touch points and allows me to review and prepare for my next touchpoint.
Read Logan Turner's full review
Heather Robinette, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot was originally only used for marketing, but this year has been implemented across sales as well so most of the organization uses the tool. We have been able to use HubSpot for our marketing needs, including social media, email marketing, blogging, and landing pages. The campaign feature allows me to track everything involved with a specific campaign, which makes it easier to quickly show the impact the campaign has had on our marketing efforts without having to try to gather all of the information. Additionally, it has addressed our marketing automation and CRM needs. It has many other features that have provided us with more value, including the workflows. These are not only used to automate emails but also tasks and changes to contacts so we don't have to worry about manually changing them. We have a few different fields that need to be updated when a lead becomes a customer. When the sales team changes one field, a workflow will cause the other two fields to change automatically. Those fields are used in lists that determine who we send product update emails to when we want to update our customers specifically about something.
  • Bring sales, marketing, support all together into one platform because they now offer each as it's own hub. You can purchase the ones you need, but they are all available. This is a strength because it follows HubSpot's company goal to help customers succeed and that can only be done when all areas of business succeed.
  • Listening to customers. HubSpot follows its customers' feedback and continues to improve the platform.
  • HubSpot is focused on customer success. You have a team ready to help you with products, support, and success so whether you're big or small or new or seasoned. HubSpot is there to help you succeed and they've done an awesome job of keeping that at their core.
  • It is less about HubSpot as a platform and more about the app, but I wish they were able to bring a bit more functionality to the app such as being able to schedule posts. It would make trade shows much easier.
  • I wish the template designs were easier to make changes to because without CSS knowledge they can be complex to adjust. Many other sites have more user-friendly designs and this one is very rigid and sometimes hard to adjust.
  • While I love HubSpot Academy, I wish it listed out your current courses versus having to search for them. It would help remind me which ones I need to finish.
HubSpot is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses. It can be applicable for some larger businesses, but maybe not used in the same way. It does marketing really well which is the part some other systems are missing, so larger companies I've seen tend to use Salesforce and HubSpot together. HubSpot's CRM isn't as robust as other platforms, but it is also free. For small and medium businesses it is perfect because it provides many free tools and then you pay for what you need. The different levels are very helpful and fairly budget-friendly compared to many other systems.

Our company is smaller and we use HubSpot across the board. We are in the process of implementing the Service hub. As we continue to grow, our needs may change. But, in the foreseeable future, I imagine we'll continue to use HubSpot for our sales and marketing needs. We are a software company so we use a different ticketing system, but the rest of the Support Hub is what we need to complete the circle of services. For any smaller company, I believe this would be a perfect fit. Especially if you are just getting started with a system.
Read Heather Robinette, MBA's full review
Sanjit Mandal | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot as a CRM system to connect and stay engaged with clients. It was always challenging to go through Gmail and Outlook to see when I last followed up with certain potential clients in the pipeline. I would do a search for their name, sometimes I would find it, something I would not.
  • Saves countless hours searching for customer information.
  • Very simple easy to use interface; very responsive too.
  • Creating another pricing level for small businesses
If a small business is looking for better systems and processes to manage its sales cycle and customers, this is a great solution. As we focus on our business, we tend to lose focus on the operations or ways to optimize our customer management systems, and HubSpot has plenty of training and content to learn the best processes. You can contact them and speak with someone, and they will help.
Read Sanjit Mandal's full review
Daniela Belevan | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is used by our sales and marketing department in our organization. It helps solve the problem of having our CRM and digital marketing combines into one single platform. It's great because it helps us have everything together, thus growing our business and being able to sell the platform to our clients. I would definitely recommend HubSpot.
  • Email Marketing - Better than you ever imagined, so many options and great tools. Works great on all platforms and it's very user friendly. UX and UI are the best!
  • CRM - Helpful and has a lot of information about your client, such as how they got to your website and which pages they have visited.
  • Prices - You're either a big agency, or not big enough to be able to afford it. no middle ground in their pricing.
  • CMS is not what I expected, currently it is too complicated.
HubSpot is well suited for any business who needs to integrate their CMS with their marketing material. HubSpot is a tool that helps you merge both, thus increasing your chances to increase revenue and grow as a business. HubSpot requires your sales and marketing team to learn the tool, and once your team learns how to use it, it only gets better!
Read Daniela Belevan's full review
Ron Rothstain | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been able as a department to become more organized. The tasks feature allows me to create reminders to follow up with prospects and clients. I am also able to track all of my deals very easily and move them through my sales pipeline. The ability to sync my work email to HubSpot is a game-changer. I can easily find out when my last touchpoint was and what we had discussed.
  • The tasks feature is great for following up on unfinished tasks.
  • Super user friendly and easy to use.
  • Easily incorporated into other apps.
  • Great user support.
  • Can't automate alerts and send them to staff.
  • Occasional bugs with the software.
  • Wish I could upload photos to my profile.
HubSpot is great to organize our department's contacts in one place. It brings both marketing and sales together to work as one. We are able to send emails to everyone, figure out their email preferences and follow up on important calls or who opened important emails. On the other hand, the requirement to have an email address from every contact actually slows us down sometimes. Many of our reps have phone numbers for their contacts but no email addresses initially - or when a contact moves companies and our reps have not yet had a chance to get updated information. It creates a bit of extra work in monitoring those situations, especially when our marketing team pulls emails for their campaigns. It would be great it we could have either/or email and phone number as a requirement.
Read Ron Rothstain's full review
Sean Dunshee | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.
  • Simple, intuitive interface.
  • Great support and learning resources.
  • Marketing best practices are built into the product.
  • HubSpot makes it easy to learn marketing automation.
  • HubSpot's methodology helps marketers keep it human.
  • Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build.
  • CRM function was too limited for us to use.
  • Would love to see greater flexibility with reporting dashboards.
  • Would love to be able to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection.
  • Doesn't offer integration with CRM and suggested third-party partner was painful to work with.
  • Can't A/B test automated emails-- have to use workaround.
Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products.
Read Sean Dunshee's full review
Deepak narsaria | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot to manage my work and team. It has various automation tools, and I like it personally. All I can say is that its an all in one tool where we can do our work easy like pop up for inbound marketing. From where it stores the data of the user, and it is very cost-effective, and nowadays, all companies are using it. The whole organization uses it. It solves inbound and outbound marketing problems. So I am delighted with the HubSpot.
  • HubSpot allows a very high ROI, as its focus is to automate and process what matters and grow the sales funnel.
  • For Inbound marketing, HubSpot quickly understands customer behavior and interest and converts free to paid members.
  • It has an excellent email automation system, which helps us to collect data from the visitors and pitch them regularly.
  • Once we achieve the results, The price of the HubSpot goes up, so they have to look after retaining customers.
  • It's not suitable for big companies which deal in B2C and B2B. It has an extensive database, and I feel that HubSpot is not suitable.
  • For a new user, it's difficult to understand the interface of the HubSpot and its automation are complicated.
HubSpot is well suited in the conversions and for a better return on investment. It has created well they understand the behavior of the customer in every path and convert them from free to paid. The service is also excellent; it is the only reason so many people prefer HubSpot. In pricing, I think it is less appropriate.
Read Deepak narsaria's full review
Adam Lumley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department uses HubSpot for all of our client based emails and for lead generation. They provide automatic client communications, lead intelligence, competitive analysis, analytics, automated reporting, and much more.
  • Onboarding with them was an extremely efficient process.
  • They organized the entire process and held our hand along the entire journey.
  • The automation workflows have saved us countless hours over the last year and a half.
  • There was a bit of a learning curve with some of the automation workflows with regards to making them work for us but that is no fault of theirs.
  • Their customer support has been exceptional at ensuring we get things figured out in a timely manner.
  • Their social media posting tools do not allow for target audience selection, but other than that they do what they are designed for.
  • We have found that our own rules for lead scoring are more beneficial than their predictive lead scoring models.
  • The time it takes to sync leads with our CRM can at times take up to 15 minutes.
  • It would be great if this window was shortened.
The possibilities with Hubspot are extremely vast. Hubspot is very well suited for organizations who communicate with clients via email. The tools provided for lead nurturing are very helpful and effective. Hubspot is very well suited for medium to large businesses with a marketing department. Their full suite of tools may not be fully utilized by small businesses, but their CRM is free and would be a helpful tool to help them grow.
Read Adam Lumley's full review
Greg Linnemanstons | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is our primary web and marketing automation platform, and we're a marketing firm. Everything we do for our marketing and most of the services we provide clients is done on and in HubSpot.
  • HubSpot is the highest rated (by users) marketing automation platform in the world, and it's because product development continues to be focused on giving users the best experience and the most power to impact their marketing and business development results. We believe the HubSpot CMS is the best web development product available because of ease of learning and use, security, and the incredible array of integrations available that continue to enhance business impact.
  • HubSpot is a fantastically easy publishing platform that makes it frictionless for distributed teams to publish SEO-optimized content, and always be on the same page about SEO strategy as you're creating.
  • The professional product is a great value for the capabilities that are included, and it makes small teams so much more effective at doing the work of a larger team from a single platform.
  • Product development never rests and is based on user experiences. We've been consistently involved in beta tests of new capabilities and almost as soon as we provide our impressions we see reflections in product improvements. Love it!
  • Reporting has improved and needs to continue.
HubSpot is ideally suited for SMB businesses and organizations who are placing heavy emphasis on content creation, publishing, and curation, and those who rely on attracting relevant traffic to web properties for the purpose of business development, both new business and with existing customers. Any business that has a fairly high degree of customer consideration prior to purchase should be looking at HubSpot as the best tool available for a smaller marketing team to do what the big guys are doing with content marketing.
Read Greg Linnemanstons's full review
Scotty Hunt | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is being used as our sole CRM for both Marketing and Sales. We have actually created two distinct pipelines for each area (Marketing vs Sales). This way, we can use HubSpot for accurate prospecting and activity tracking for the process of qualifying leads. Once we have enough to qualify from a marketing standpoint, HubSpot provides us with gates of entry to move that account into a Sales Qualified stage.
  • Pipeline qualification
  • Activity logs
  • Contact filtering
  • Deal stage progression
  • Mass emailing
  • Click-to-call
  • Cadence action notifications
HubSpot is extremely well suited for organizations who are trying to keep the process of customer interactions clean and organized. By utilizing the gating feature, we can control when an account moves into next stages by requiring certain parameters are being met. Reps can no longer move unqualified (as specified by the org) into advanced stages without meeting the criteria. This helps with forecasting and close rates for the business.
Read Scotty Hunt's full review
Angela Lyons, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot is used across our organization in Sales, Customer Support and Marketing. Sales Team uses it to follow up on renewal accounts, as well as track daily sales made. The Customer Support team uses it to take inbound support requests and respond via email. In addition, we have implemented customer surveys and the knowledge base. Marketing uses Hubspot for landing pages, blog, forms, and email marketing.
  • Landing pages. Super easy to make using HubSpot templates. Templates themselves are also relatively easy to develop.
  • Drip/Nurture email campaigns. Easy to set up and maintain.
  • Reports and Dashboards are easy to implement and useful.
  • Despite the fact that Hubspot allows you to have multiple domains, for example, landing pages for two or more domains along with an email from those domains, it only allows for one subscription domain. So, if you don't want to share your domain info between domains, there is no way to have an email subscription page.
  • Domain issue also applies to the knowledge base. Only one knowledge base allowed in your account. So if you have multiple domains, you can't have multiple knowledge bases.
  • Can't A/B test emails in automated email sequences, only email blast deployments.
Hubspot is great if you have one domain. It's easy to learn, easy to implement and intuitive. If you have multiple domains for different lines of business it isn't as useful. Also, the more contacts in your database, the more you pay. Most of the marketing automation tools are this way, but even small business can have many contacts and that price can add up quickly.
Read Angela Lyons, MBA's full review
Corey McAdam | TrustRadius Reviewer
It’s being used by our sales and marketing teams as a way to manage relationships with our current and prospective customers. We have an abundance of leads, but needed a solution to keep track of who wants what and who’s responsible for who. This tool keeps track of our status with each individual and the appropriate next steps.
  • Manage prospects - who’s the point of contact for who?
  • Manage deals - what open deals do we have out there, and when do we plan to close
  • Manage relationships - what’s the status of each lead, when’s the next task due?
  • Uploading Excel documents
Great for staying on the appropriate timeline with each lead. Great for communicating with management regarding what’s needed to progress each lead forward. We use the tracking feature to see what techniques are working and what techniques aren’t working. Our click rate is valuable to our marketing and sales efforts.
Read Corey McAdam's full review
Veronika Baranovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is at the core of our sales and marketing processes. With their CRM, Sales and Marketing suites, we've been able to scale our efforts and streamline how we work from day to day.

Thanks to HubSpot, we also have improved clarity, communication and reporting across departments and with marketing in general.
  • Brilliant marketing automation and content creation tools
  • Enhanced data and analytics for marketing and sales KPIs and processes
  • Ease of use and wealth of training materials (easy to onboard new staff)
  • Some marketing functionality could be improved (like the design for pop-up forms)
  • A/B testing doesn't work well when there's no form on the page (harder to measure clicks)
  • Some data discrepancies between HubSpot and Google Analytics
HubSpot's marketing suite is all we ever need and more! Prior to working with this tool, we had a dozen tools doing different things. The difficulty in this approach was data management and lack of scalability. Now, we can create proper lead nurture and onboarding workflows as well as send out engaging marketing campaigns.

HubSpot's CRM has been massively improved since last May as HubSpot themselves moved over to their CRM instead of Salesforce. All other sales tools like chatflows, documents, templates etc. have proved super useful for your sales team and inbound efforts.
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review
Brooke Weinbaum | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Hubspot to keep track of all leads and quarterly predictions. Every day, anyone from our team is notified about a leader they have previously input to the system and told when it's time to check in with them. We rely heavily on HubSpot to understand where our sales pipeline stands and what amounts of revenue we see coming in the near and distant future.
  • Notifies you about leads.
  • Allows you to create your own filters so you can search easily for the kind of contacts you want.
  • Generally any issue I had previously they have already made more functional and I have become very used to working with Hubspot so I have very little complaints.
Hubspot is great for sales and marketing teams to understand the leads they are collecting and how to better stay in touch with them. I'm not familiar with Hubspot's other products so I can't comment on how it will or will not be useful for different teams.
Read Brooke Weinbaum's full review
Divesh Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being a salesperson, I use HubSpot as a tool which keeps track of mail sent to the client and also identifies whether or not the client opened my email. Using HubSpot, we also check who are the people that have visited our website and what are the articles they read so that we can contact them accordingly. Hubspot is being used by only Sales and sometimes by Operation department in my organization. Directly or indirectly, HubSpot helps me to identify which group of people can be converted to the client, or it helps to identify who are the people who show interest in our business.
  • If I send the mail through Hubspot, then I can track out the details through it like when the mail was opened, how much time was spent by the client on it.
  • Also, using HubSpot I can keep track of all the projects received from a particular client.
  • It can be easily integrated with Outlook and the company's website.
  • The user Interface needs to be improved.
  • It's a bit costly. If one goes for free version, then it provides limited features, which forces us to go for a paid version of Hubspot.
  • Sometimes it works slow.
It is well suited for salespeople and marketing people. The salesperson can keep the record of their clients and projects. Using HubSpot, one can easily organize and keep track of their work. So anyone or any organization looking for business development, aiming to expand their business, or wanting to get more clients can go with HubSpot. HubSpot integrations with other tools are easy, which in turn saves time and resources by getting many required things in no time.
Read Divesh Kumar's full review
Renaud Renvoye | TrustRadius Reviewer
At Varonis, we were using HubSpot to have visibility into who is coming to our website, what type of pages they opened, how long they stayed, etc. Marketing was using it to trace who was opening their emails and links. They had complete visibility into who we should follow up with from a sales standpoint.
  • Visibility
  • Traceability
  • Integration
  • User-friendliness
  • Price
  • Functionality
I think HubSpot is very well suited for sales organizations who want to do some proactive prospecting. It is very useful to see who is opening emails, clicking links, visiting websites, and follow up with them. It is sometimes confusing to understand who is doing what and can be overwhelming to use a different platform.
Read Renaud Renvoye's full review
Sam McCue | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2019

HubSpot: Welcome home

We use it across the entire organization. By implementing HubSpot along with an inbound marketing methodology, we are able to keep our sales pipeline full. Our company is able to scale with marginally less effort thanks to HubSpot's intuitive automation, attribution, and reporting tools. Identifying our audience has never been easier.
  • Marketing automation.
  • Closed-loop reporting.
  • Attribution.
  • Integration with some lesser-known CRMs.
  • Not built for companies who still cold-call.
If you are building a sustainable inbound marketing campaign, HubSpot is your best friend. Creating content that adds value is only half the battle. The. You have to properly serve it up to your ideal customers in such a way that allows you to attract customers, convert them, and then delight them.
Read Sam McCue's full review
We currently use HubSpot in both the sales and marketing departments, for lead acquisition (awareness-acquisition). We use the website, the CRM and the market automation tools. We recently started using the emails more and restarted using the blog for inbound lead generation, and I've been struggling with metrics as a whole.
  • Complete solution
  • Great customer support
  • Price
  • Bot filtering and analytics in general
  • Email marketing features
HubSpot is great for companies that rely a lot on inbound marketing to generate leads, for companies that need a good integration between market and sales, and for web designers who know how to code with HubSpot. It's also a good tool for someone who wants to do basic management, but you'll still need a lot of other tools for complete tracking and better results.
Hubspot is my "go-to" platform for my small marketing agency. I think many folks look at Hubspot only for its CRM application, but Hubspot provides tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization. It has everything you need to get started with digital marketing as you learn the ropes.
  • Content management.
  • Email marketing.
  • Hubspot works best when it's the only platform used, if you are okay with this, it's not a concern.
  • While emails are free, if your list has too many names, it will cost you.
  • Some inflexibility.
As mentioned earlier, we are a small marketing firm and this software suits us fine. However, if your organization scales to a much larger enterprise, Hubspot can be a limiting factor. That said, it is a great piece of software to cut your teeth on as you get your company rolling.
HubSpot was used by both our marketing and sales teams. Our main uses for the program included: import leads that we received from events, import leads coming in from our website, create blog posts, add content to our website, and add additional lead information into our CRM (Salesforce).
  • The blog was very easy to use.
  • Easy to add additional lead information.
  • Integrations with other platforms.
  • Issues with list imports not importing fully.
  • Down time.
HubSpot is great for events where you may need to create a landing page with a form to collect information, send follow up emails, and then import these leads into your CRM for additional outreach/follow up. HubSpot is also great for creating a blog when you may not have the additional resources internally to do so.
HubSpot is being used by our clients' marketing department for marketing campaigns, inbound marketing, and marketing automation. HubSpot allows marketing teams to be more efficient and productive with fewer resources by centralizing demand generation and lead generation activities. HubSpot is also integrated into CRMs to streamline lead routing for sales followup.
  • An all-in-one platform to achieve marketing results.
  • Easy to use and intuitive with vast support and resources available.
  • The constantly evolving product roadmap, great to see new features being added, increasing value.
  • Included CRM is basic but does not compare with leading CRM platforms.
  • Costly to implement and upskill staff and adapt operations to use it effectively.
Great for inbound marketing and companies that are beginning to invest in marketing activities. It provides a comprehensive solution with a lot of resources and support to get up and running. It may be less appropriate for larger, enterprise organizations that need more complex or robust solutions beyond the out-of-the-box feature set of HubSpot.
Hubspot was used to track marketing engagement across the marketing, sales, and business development teams. This helped us generate warm leads and identify prime times to engage users, as well as identify new contacts within organizations.
  • Easy to use views and filters
  • Clear distinctions between views and submissions on pages
  • Easy to understand prospect profile pages
  • Often the integration between Salesforce and HubSpot was not smooth
  • Sometimes updates to prospect information were not saved so contact info would be out of date
  • email alerts didn't always work
Was extremely helpful for generating warm leads (vs cold leads) for our business development team. Helpful for us to identify opportunities for expansion based on new content downloads from our website about different products.
September 10, 2019

HubSpot is great!

We use HubSpot for our Sales and Customer teams. We use it for everything from managing our leads that we generate, through upgrades/renewals/cross-sells with our current clients. It helps us keep a central place for all client data from the moment they convert through purchasing our product. We can all communicate and track tasks in one place and it's very helpful when you have four teams attempting to access this data.
  • Workflows for tasks and automated emails when necessary
  • Custom fields
  • Form building for paid landing pages
  • Extending the amount of emails in an automated sequence
  • Parity across multiple HubSpot instances
  • Lists process quicker
HubSpot is well suited for small to medium sized businesses looking to ramp up their CRM experience. It is not as robust as say Salesforce, but if you know how to use HubSpot, it gives you exactly what you need. Reports are great, workflows are extensive, and there are an endless amount of fields to choose from, or you can create your own.
I use HubSpot mostly to track email activity (open rates, etc). I used the CRM function for some time, but my business doesn't have much of a use for it, given our small size.
  • Training -- there's lots of great material for general use.
  • There is a free option.
  • You can use multiple email addresses/accounts.
  • The account is constantly disconnecting from email, causing me to manually reconnect (only after I realize that the connection was severed).
  • Terrible troubleshooting/customer support. When I switched from the paid version to the free version, I ran into a ton of issues. The support team had me changing the website HTML and all sorts of crazy stuff in response to what should have been an easy fix.
I used HubSpot as a sole-practitioner and found that the free version met enough of my needs. I didn't use much of the CRM functionality, but I do like the ability to track and store communication to refer back to. The activity tracking is useful and I liked the mobile application piece.

WYSIWYG email editor (305)
Dynamic content (305)
Ability to test dynamic content (283)
Landing pages (335)
A/B testing (261)
Mobile optimization (327)
Email deliverability (335)
List management (336)
Triggered drip sequences (251)
Lead nurturing (329)
Lead scoring and grading (301)
Data quality management (305)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (277)
Calendaring (284)
Event/webinar marketing (233)
Social sharing and campaigns (316)
Social profile integration (307)
Dashboards (338)
Standard reports (335)
Custom reports (298)
API (233)
Role-based workflow & approvals (256)
Customizability (279)
Integration with Salesforce.com (210)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (87)
Integration with SugarCRM (82)

About HubSpot

HubSpot is a growth platform, on a mission to make the world more inbound. The vendor boasts over 64,500 total customers in more than 100 countries presently using HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a free CRM, HubSpot gives companies tools designed to help them Grow Better. HubSpot Marketing Hub is tailored by the vendor to have everything needed to run successful inbound marketing campaigns to keep people interested in a business, and happy to be its customers.

HubSpot Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration
Has featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Has featureIntegration with SugarCRM

HubSpot Screenshots

HubSpot Integrations

NetSuite, Pipeliner CRM, Salesforce.com, Unbounce, Survicate, GaggleAMP Amplify, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Evergage, Wrike, Wistia, Pipemonk, Zendesk, FreshBooks, PandaDoc, Perfect Audience, UberConference, Eventbrite, Teamwork Projects, GoToWebinar, WorkflowMax, SurveyMonkey, Shopify, Smartling, BrightInfo, Invoca, DataHero, HelloSign, Leadpages, Dropbox, Google Drive, WordPress, BigCommerce, Uberflip, Zoho CRM, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Zerys, Infer, GlobalMeet Webinar, Membrain, SalesforceIQ, Modus, inboundli, Zapier, Appcues, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), Zendesk Sell (formerly Base), SlideShare, BlogMutt, Pocket & Instapaper, Pipedrive CRM, Gravity Forms, Wufoo Forms, BoostSuite, GoChime, Seventh Sense, Scripted

HubSpot Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Required
Pro$800per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Enterprise$3,200per month (includes 10,000 contacts)
Starter$50per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Free$0per month