Overall Satisfaction with Later
Later is a social media scheduling tool that I use to arrange and schedule social media content such as videos, graphics, and stories to platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. This tool has helped to save me time on posting on our social media business accounts and stay consistently visible. It’s a tool that I use on the go on mobile and tablet via its app and through its website. It also provides some useful data insights on the engagement of your content and the best times to post. Later is an essential tool to help run my business presence online smoothly.
- Schedules to platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- It auto publishes graphics, and ideas to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- It currently doesn’t post videos to a Pinterest via the mobile app, only via the desktop version.
- Provides scheduling for Instagram stories but only via push notifications so you’ll have to use your mobile to actually post to Instagram stories.
- Later saves me around 10-15 hours per month by being able to bulk upload and schedule across all social platforms.
- Provides me with flexibility with using the mobile app resulting in being able to delete, edit, and instantly post content needed when urgently needed.
I’ve used a lot of different scheduling apps over the last 4 years but what I like most about Later is that it is one of Instagram's recognized partners, resulting in being allowed to access certain features. For example, Later and a few others are the only ones that are authorized to allow their users to auto-post videos to Instagram.
Later are not just a software tool, they also provide marketing advice, tips, and tutorials via their blog. I’ve only had to reach out to them for help a few times and have found them to respond much faster than other tools in their category. I receive weekly emails with updates, marketing tips and invites to online events. I look forward to their emails as I’ve learned a lot of things that I’ve been able to actually implement.
Do you think Later delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Later's feature set?
Did Later live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Later go as expected?
Would you buy Later again?
If you are a start-up business and juggling a lot of things in your business you can use Later to ensure your content is going out at a certain time even whilst your busy. You can batch upload videos and graphics and it stores them on via your account to schedule to schedule at another time. If you’re more focused on posting to Instagram and Facebook stories multiple times a day then Later may frustrate you as you’ll have to post it yourself following the push notification sent to your mobile.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Uploading bulk content via desktop is super easy.
- Scheduling using the visual calendar helps you see when your post goes out is very useful.
Yes - The mobile via is what I primarily use as I’m constantly on the move. It almost does everything the desktop version does apart from being able to upload and schedule video content to my Pinterest account and view my Instagram business reports and analytics. I like being able to select pictures from my picture library on my mobile and instantly upload it to my Later account and that it’s permanently saved to my Later account for me to create a post from via desktop.