Overall Satisfaction with Leadpages
Love Leadpages. We don't use it for many things but it is our go-to platform for making landing pages.
- They are working hard to always improve their product.
- They listen to their users and their suggestions on how to make Leadpage better.
- Their pages look so much better than the ones we can create with the standalone Infusionsoft product.
- I can still incorporate our native form Thank You pages.
- It can be a bit glitchy when moving around the various options. You hover over one element and the slightest movement gets you somewhere else.
- Our landing pages returned a much highter ROI over the native Infusionsoft landing pages.
- It takes half the time to draw up a new landing page from scratch and get everything up and running.
They crush Infusionsoft's landing pages which seem like a very low priority for Infusionsoft. It is a necessity to have Leadpages if you are making landing pages and using Leadpages.
I have yet to find a better product to make great looking landing pages.