Overall Satisfaction with Leadpages
I used Leadpages to create opt-in pages for both organic and paid traffic. Conversion rate is important, and Leadpages made it super easy to see what performed best with my audiences. I also used Leadpages to collect payments, making it far easier to combine both lead generation and sales into one platform.
- Allows you to create beautiful landing pages with an easy drag-and-drop page builder
- Allows you to track performance metrics across all of your pages
- Allows you to collect payments directly within the platform
- The payment feature is newer, and could offer more options (such as split payments)
- I would love to be able to archive old, outdated pages to unclutter my dashboard
- I was able to test content with a cold audience and really see what resonated
- I pivoted based on actual data, not guessing what my audience would like
- I was able to test a product's viability and do a beta launch all with Leadpages, without having to integrate any other platform
I have used Mailchimp for clients, and use ActiveCampaign personally for my email marketing and have used it for clients, but prefer Leadpages for the frontend of the opt-in process because of its analytics and performance metrics. Leadpages makes it super easy to see what's performing well, without having to dive into Google Analytics or aggregate any other data. Leadpages also integrates really well with WordPress, my primary platform, with opt-in forms (wayyyy better than Mailchimp).
Do you think Leadpages delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Leadpages's feature set?
Did Leadpages live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Leadpages go as expected?
Would you buy Leadpages again?
I would highly recommend Leadpages to anyone who wants to optimize their list building, specifically when using paid strategies so that they can quick and easily track their performance metrics. This is one of my favorite platforms from a design standpoint as well, being a web designer who prioritizes aesthetics and user experience.