Best of Breed Lead Tracking
March 14, 2020
Best of Breed Lead Tracking
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with LeadsPedia
LeadsPedia is currently being utilized to track leads and calls that are driven by Vivint's affiliate partners. Their platform facilitates partner onboarding efforts, which has dramatically increased the scale of Vivint's affiliate portfolio. Additionally, they have worked with me to build out custom business logic, which automates compliance related functions. As a result, Vivint's risk of litigation is greatly reduced.
- LeadsPedia lives and breathes lead and call tracking. Few, if any, platforms do this better.
- LeadsPedia has integrations with several solution providers in the lead gen space, which facilitates lead validation and compliance.
- LeadsPedia's platform is incredibly feature rich, which gives end users plenty of optionality.
- I'd love to see LeadsPedia modernize its user interface. The UI already intuitive, but it looks a little outdated.
- I'd love to see LeadsPedia continue integrating with new solution provides in the marketplace. They've done this well, but they should continue these efforts.
- I'd love to see LeadsPedia build out a robust knowledgebase to educate end users on all of their features and functionality.
- LeadsPedia's integration with third party lead validation services has saved Vivint significant amounts of money.
- LeadsPedia's ability to centralize call and form tracking has dramatically reduced partner onboarding efforts.
- LeadsPedia's integration with third party compliance solutions has mitigated litigation risk.
I've evaluated several other lead and call tracking platforms, which include PX, CallRail, Impact, CAKE and HasOffers. LeadsPedia offers a broader suite of tools to streamline workflows. What's more, they've show a strong willingness to accommodate new feature requests at every turn. They are one of the few platforms that has built out native call and form tracking capabilities.
LeadsPedia's platform allows me to view lead and call reports for specific affiliate partners. Additionally, I can log into the affiliate portal to view the exact same dashboards that partners have access to. LeadsPedia built custom API endpoints for Vivint, which allow us to update lead and call records with disposition and sale statuses.
I'd have zero hesitation on recommending LeadsPedia to my colleagues. Their platform has proven to be a lifesaver for Vivint. Their customer support is fantastic, and their platform features and functionality are second to none. I've evaluated numerous platforms, but none seem to have the comprehensive suite of tools that are necessary for brands that buy both web leads and calls from the affiliate ecosystem.