Overall Satisfaction with LiquidPlanner
LiquidPlanner is the primary software used by Redapt, Inc. for project scheduling and resource allocation. LP allows us to track and assign project tasks in real-time, creating an integrated experience for team members and management. We are able to evaluate the utilization of resources and make educated decisions on resource allocation through the Analytics module.
- The ability to organize projects into packages and easily move projects between ownership makes the tool quite useful.
- Creating templates provides the ability to quickly and easily create new projects with similar tasks.
- The reporting features allow for a multitude of views into the productivity of resources and project completion.
- Reporting can be somewhat difficult to manage without some trial and error.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Ability to create accountability among team members
- The lack of a useful mobile module creates a bit of lag in entering time.
LiquidPlanner is not nearly as integrated and extensive as Project, but offered us a low-cost alternative for general project management functions and resource tracking.
LiquidPlanner is quite useful for multiple small projects that are shared across a large number of users. The web-based interface allows for quick updates across the enterprise. I would not recommend using this tool for projects that contain a large number of dynamic tasks. The web interface can be somewhat slow in making changes to project structure.