Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
I'm a visual learner, and Lucidchart has streamlined my insertion into a team that is already mid-project. It's one thing to see the code base you're working with directly, but it's another to grasp the high-level flow of how your code changes affect the schema, and to have a diagram to quickly and easily reorient you and other team members with the data structure. This has helped me find gaps not only in my own understanding of the framework, but also in the schema of the data as a whole. The intuitive design of the editing widgets has also made it easy for me to contribute with easily editable ideas, even as a newer team member.
- The editing widgets are extensive and intuitive.
- The default settings are clean, easily readable, and easily changeable.
- Changing the text or shape size is fast and fluid.
- I would like the option to expand the page more horizontally to accommodate big flowcharts. Maybe this is a functionality I have not yet uncovered.
- These charts have saved me time and helped me understand the flow of my data much more clearly. This is huge for me and my team.
So far, we've integrated with Slack, which has helped our team communicate very quickly about changes.
I haven't yet reached out to a customer service rep, but feel I have the ability to make contact and get answers quickly in a supportive way.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?