Once again using Lucidchart and it makes me happy
November 02, 2021

Once again using Lucidchart and it makes me happy

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

I have seen people become very proficient within only a few short hours. They start using it and understand how to improve very quickly with the suggestions offered. The templates are also very useful as a basis to start from and obtain proficiency. There are so many adaptations that people are excited to use the application.
Lucidchart has provided a very simple way of mapping out difficult process flows between departments. New users are able to catch on very quickly to provide insight and content of their methodologies. We are in the process of merging an organization and the capabilities of Lucidchart have made changes to existing plans easy to map out and amend as we work through decisions.
  • Easy ramp up to proficiency
  • Existing templates save a lot of time and can be re-worked easily
  • The libraries are varied and encompass many genres
  • It would be nice to be able to move over a whole diagram when additions need to be made.
  • Improved cross department communication
  • Time Savings
We do not currently plug into these applications.
I have not had to request support at this time, but understand that it is there should I require. The hints and tutorials have been sufficient up to now to help support ramp ups and roles.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I like the look and feel of Lucidchart over other applications that I have used is much preferred. The ease of use for both new users and seasoned ones far outweighs the ramp up time for other products. I like the templates and suggestions for use that are provided as they spark ideas on how the team can utilize the product in multiple areas.
Lucidchart is very helpful when multiple people need to come together and be on the same page. It is an easy visual reminder of where in the timeline job functions are completed and by whom. In a workforce that is making changes rapidly, Lucidchart is a way of capturing the changes.