Newer User. VERY impressed so far
November 02, 2021

Newer User. VERY impressed so far

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

Again, fairly early in the game, but one of the first things I noticed was the intuitive, easily accessible contextual help feature. Kudos!
My team regularly receives requests for creating training programs for new or changing processes within the organization. Being able to view the end-to-end workflow requirements from task intake to final product delivery has been a challenge. We've tried a number of tools (including the old trusty Excel spreadsheet), but Lucidchart allows us to quickly and effectively produce a visual representation that is helpful both to my team as well as the stakeholders behind the requests.
  • Contextual Help
  • Easy to use editing tools
  • Multiple sharing options
  • Dynamically adding more elements when a week-by-week chart is being created and I realize my 6 week program will actually need 7 or 8 weeks. In other words, I start with a template with 6 "boxes" and each box lists what happens in that week. Let's say I complete everything up through week 5 and then realize I'm going to need 8 weeks. Ironically, Microsoft Word supports this via SmartArt.
  • + Clarity of workflow
  • + Attractive visual overview for staff as well as senior leadership
  • + Better time management to help staff prioritize projects
The ability to integrate with other apps will be valuable as we use a number of apps across the organization. This was an important advantage for Lucidchart and a big factor in my own selection of the product to use within my department.
I haven't used any support offerings as of yet, so the rating is currently based on the help that's available within the app itself.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Lucidchart is much more intuitive and user-friendly than Visio. Sharing options are also superior. Help features within Lucidchart are intuitive, easily accessible, and to the point.

Powerpoint and Excel have been a clumsy, time-consuming, difficult to maintain workaround.
I'm in the early days of using Lucidchart, but so far, it's superior to other tools in this arena. It came highly recommended by users I personally trust, and from what I'm seeing, with good reason. I'll update this review after using the product for a while, but again, I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.