Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Basics are immediately apparent, there are more advanced mappings that may be extremely valuable or helpful, but I am still unaware of how to improve my own boards or use these. Having everything drag and drop makes it really easy to put together. It holds to traditional word doc style changes as well that most everyone is familiar with.
We are using it within our Revenue Operations Department to help enable and show, live on our calls the current mapping and potential or desired mapping of our clients as well as internal processes. Using Lucidchart really helps in giving a visual representation of the work required and the work to be done for our projects.
- Flow mapping for processes.
- Differentiating between object types.
- Allowing for comments on certain sections.
- The basics are really intuitive, but I am not aware of how to better utilise newer or more advanced features.
- Anytime a paid user makes a premium object in a shared chart, free users are unable to edit.
- I would like for some feature to better align my objects, maybe to a set distance on the board.
- Improved productivity on calls.
- Improved transparency in process.
- Increased accountability of action items.
I have not yet made use of these features. While I do see the benefit of having these integrated, I am not aware of how to make the most of it. I will have to review this on my own following this and look to see how I can improve my usage.
I have not had to make use of support yet.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
Any time I want to map out sourcing or a process to be improved on, Lucidchart is my go-to. I frequently need to align what my clients' customers do to bring in leads and customers with how it interacts between their software and systems. Lucidchart is a straightforward way to get everything on a board and allow for a group review to ensure nothing is missing and how we want to put it all together.