Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Although I consider Lucidchart to be a very intuitive and easy-to-use tool, in the beginning, it can be somewhat complicated considering the wide range of options that you have in sight, making it difficult to decide which tools or options to use as a new user.
As a university student, I use Lucidchart as a tool for my school work, either as a means to clarify my ideas and put them in order or also to make flowcharts and better develop my practices and school activities, the latter being very important considering that I am a student of software and business administration.
- Concept maps
- Synoptic chart
- I think that one of the main points of improvement is the user interface. Perhaps for some new users, it can be complicated to start working with the tool.
- It would also be a good idea to add the ability to create flowcharts in alternative ways for more experienced users, such as using code.
- Finally, I think it would be great to add more layout options and shapes for the diagrams.
- Unlike other diagramming applications, Lucidchart saves me a lot of time because of how intuitive it is once you master the tool.
- One of the main negative points is the price because considering that it is a tool limited to the design of diagrams, I think it could improve its offer.
- Finally, I think that another of the positive points of Lucidchart is that it is, or at least so far has been, the best tool I know of for making diagrams of the type that a software or business administration student would face.
I have not needed this kind of integration so far, but I think that integration is always a very important point to consider when you decide to use a certain tool. Something that I like is that Lucidchart has available those that, at some point, I might need for my activities or, even in the future, for work.
I have only once required Lucidchart's support service for a minor issue, and although my experience was short and sparse, it was good. Besides, I feel that the help section of the platform is quite complete and capable of solving simple problems with the platform, avoiding having to contact the support service.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?
I think that among other diagramming tools, Lucidchart is one of the most complete and advanced. For its expertise in diagrams, it offers a wide range of options when it comes to making any kind of diagram because, unlike its competitors that have multiple uses, they do not usually offer what Lucichart offers.
I think Lucidchart is a very good tool for professionals in many areas who have a steady job or a considerable income, because in my case, as a student, although the platform offers very good tools and features for making diagrams, I think it is somewhat expensive considering that its only usefulness is to make diagrams, even with that, I really like the application, and it is very useful when I need to make any kind of diagram.