Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
As a consultant, I have seen businesses achieve results in a number of areas. Marketing operations teams have dramatically reduced the time it takes to launch campaigns, marketing and sales alignment has greatly improved with the handoff of quality leads and automated communication around marketing, and businesses have insights into their lead funnel that hadn't existed in the past, and can market accordingly.
- Streamlined creation of marketing programs. Marketo dramatically reduces time spent by the Marketing ops team through tokens, cloneable programs and dynamic content.
- Integration. Marketo integrates seamlessly with many components of a MarTech stack and integrates smoothly with SFDC.
- Enablement of sales and marketing alignment: MArketo greatly assists with sales and marketing alignment through its scoring and lifecycle functionality, interesting moments and Marketo Sales Insights, and automated alerts and tasks.
- Microsoft Dynamics integration is lacking.
- Product documentation often follows behind new product releases.
- Product Launches
- Customer Service
- Lead Management
- Prospecting / New Business
- Engage and grow customers over time
Marketo enables visibility into where in your lifecycle a prospect is, allows you to effectively nurture to these specific segments over time, and determine which marketing efforts are most effective.
Marketo is a powerful, flexible, and scalable marketing automation platform. It integrates very well with SFDC and a number of Martech solutions. From data management to scoring and lifecycle reporting to online and offline marketing initiatives, Marketo has you covered. I highly recommend Marketo for any of these scenarios and day to day marketing operations.