Does a lot, but even the small features make it worth ithttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingToutAppUnspecified6.7401012018-08-06T02:22:25.732Z
August 05, 2018
Does a lot, but even the small features make it worth it
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ToutApp
It is used within sales. It is heavily used to run campaigns, track emails, and measure messaging. I use it daily in my prospecting efforts in order to reach out to new prospects and measure the success of my messaging, see open rates, see when my messages are being viewed, etc.
- Tracks open rates
- Gmail integration to help see who is opening what, when
- Running campaigns and syncing those contact points into Salesforce
- Links will randomly stop working in sent emails. [It's a] Bug that has constantly re-appeared.
- Calling with ToutApp is pretty useless when it comes to integration and doesn't show a phone call being done in Salesforce
- Doesn't pull a signature from Gmail - so I have to update within ToutApp itself every time.
- More initial meetings set
- Save at least 2 hours a day from typing
- Increased open/response rates
Pretty similar from my experience. I would say it falls in between Sendbloom (more basic) and Outreach (more advanced). What I like more about Tout is that it is an add on and I can still work within Salesforce. In order to be REALLY effective in Outreach, I have to live (emails, track events, tasks, etc.) all within Outreach (which sounds nice to have a single software...but never fully works).
Very effective for sales positions or any position where it would be useful to save time in typing up emails. Very good for tracking emails and campaigns. I wouldn't consider it useful in situations where very few emails are being sent - or you are planning to have very tailored emails every single time.