Overall Satisfaction with Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform
Currently, the PR department here uses Meltwater to track any media and social coverage we get for our agency as well as our clients and campaigns. It's a great tool to have all of our press and social monitoring in one place. Additionally, it has tools like MeltwaterNews that allow us to find contacts with ease if necessary.
- Meltwater churns out visually accurate and pleasing graphs that correspond with the numbers shown in our reports.
- When you pair key words correctly, Meltwater is able to capture all relevant media/press mentions and makes our lives much easier.
- The support that the Meltwater team provides whenever we have questions can't go unrecognized. They are always super quick and responsive to our needs.
- Some articles do fall through the cracks on occasion and we wish Meltwater would catch those articles.
- The impression numbers that Meltwater generations sometimes seem inflated and we'd like more accurate numbers, if possible.
- Meltwater's broadcast search feature is great, but we would love for there to be a functionality where we can download the audio/press clips that mention us/our work.
- We are able to generate weekly recap reports to our clients which show them the positive ROI.
- It's a great way to visualize the effects of all of our work.
- Compete PRO
Meltwater far exceeds Compete PRO because Compete never generated robust reports for us. It only allowed us to look up certain circulation numbers.
It's well-suited for tracking media/social coverage, especially when it comes to big campaign launches. It's less useful for smaller work that goes out which we can track with Twitter or Google search.