Overall Satisfaction with Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform
As a communicator in a federal Comms shop, I use it to track our news hits, and to distribute news releases to the media.
- Large database of news outlets, easy to search on specific topics.
- Large database of news media, makes finding relevant reporters easy.
- Search capabilities robust.
- Interface for news release layout and distribution works, but needs to be improved.
- New interface remedies some of these problems, but needs to be fixed/tweaked to be usable for a large organization such as ours.
- We're able to collect more in-depth reports on our news coverage than before.
- We can produce monthly reports easily.
- Easy to send out news release, but not as user-friendly a platform as Constant Contact.
There's a bit of a learning curve, but customer service is excellent, and their price beats their rivals handily. All draw from similar databases of media and news.