Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is a DevOps and infrastructure-as-a-a-service cloud platform. It has all the features developers need to interact with microservices, and it’s easy to integrate. Because of our business and infrastructure’s adaptability, we’ve implemented new technologies, transferred all IT operations to them, and dismantled our old infrastructure. We used it for containerization, storage, and computing and had significant results. Unlike other cloud providers, Azure has a wide range of locations. I believe that Azure’s simplicity is one of its greatest assets.
- Azure provides many free tools, such as QuickStart templates and the Azure SDK. It simplifies the process of creating apps for programmers.
- A large group of people uses the same tools to collaborate and find solutions to problems that they are all facing simultaneously.
- Setting up a repository for our work and making our code publicly available are made simple by Azure's built-in support for Git.
- Recovering from DRSync server failures is not always easy. Upon completion of the fail-back, our on-premises servers became unresponsive. After the fail-back, we must restart our servers.
- 5TB is insufficient for file synchronization per directory. Unfortunately, technical support is not up to standard. Customizing WVD images is still a challenge.
- Awe-inspiring work has been done in the field of monitoring!
- It makes it easier to move, monitor, and configure applications.
- The interface is user-friendly, and it is simple to navigate through it.
Azure is an ideal platform for disaster recovery and backup. It is very flexible because of its site regeneration capabilities and other features. All of our data can be backup, regardless of the language or operating system. Azure’s inherent flexibility comes from its status as a cloud-based platform. Microsoft Azure now has more integrations than ever, so many global brands use it. More security and backup means more trust in your work and more flexibility.
Do you think Microsoft Azure delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Azure's feature set?
Did Microsoft Azure live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Azure go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Azure again?
Microsoft Azure is the most scalable. The monitoring features in this solution allow us to configure items in our customer’s environments more efficiently. Azure’s cloud-based solutions are adaptable and are used in almost any language, operating system, or location worldwide. Its multi-factor authentication helps keep your data even more secure. Also, you can sign in to cloud apps on Windows, Macs, Androids, and iOS devices using a single sign-on feature. Some advanced configuration options need to be investigated, experimented and improvements to the documentation. Microsoft’s complex licensing model is unsuitable for most users.