Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review from a Beginnerhttps://www.trustradius.com/crmMicrosoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)Unspecified7.45101012013-11-26T15:50:51.472Z
November 26, 2013
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review from a Beginner
Score 5 out of 101
- The ability to fluently add leads via Excel CSV file makes the process seamless and easy to manage.
- Marketing lists, campaigns and events make the organization process simpler when tying together marketing efforts.
- Merging duplicate contacts creates easy-to-manage contact lists without dupes.
- The ability to tie together marketing efforts with sales revenue is a rather difficult process to incur.
- Activities and closed activities should be easier to customize.
- Charts are tough to adjust and make appropriate for marketing efforts.
- It has increased our lead converting to sales in the funnel.
- Efficiency seems to have increased, but there's no way to measure it against another CRM system since it's the only one in place.
- Our Microsoft CRM reps are great.
To go to another system would take too much time/money/effort. There's already enough time and effort invested in our current system, to shop for a new solution would not be cost-effective.