Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
Microsoft Power Automate is used to reduce touches of repetitive tasks in various departments. It’s used to create workflows such as to-do list from emails. Currently it is not used throughout the company but that is the goal once our core users I have gained a good enough knowledge to support our users. We see it as a way to save time and avoid things falling through the cracks.
- The Instant bug checking is great
- The base cost a free makes it a no brainer
- Visualization of the flow is natural
- The definition of low code or no code is not necessarily accurate
- [I feel that] without some knowledge of coding seem out of reach for some.
- The fact that it’s free means there is no tangible ROI for local machines
- We have been able to avoid additional costs at this point
- Any flow that will require additional cost would be evaluating to ensure that the time savings would be greater than the cost to run the flow. As long as there is a savings there is no down side.
I have not used any other RPA software since we are so invested in the Microsoft platform. This makes integration with everything from our ERP (Dynamics) to our daily workflow in emails, Teams, Word, Excel and others seamless and feel non-intrusive. At this point we don’t see any value in changing to another option other than Power Automate.
Do you think Microsoft Power Automate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Power Automate's feature set?
Did Microsoft Power Automate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Power Automate go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Power Automate again?
It’s well-suited for companies that have someone who understands code and is able to walk users through the process of setting up a flow. Anything that requires the same exact steps over and over is a time saver.
A business without some sort of technical support would find this very daunting. If a task deviates a single step from repetition it's not useful.