Presentations for all!
May 28, 2021
Presentations for all!
ChromaDexConsumer Goods, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint
Powerpoint is used across our organization through pretty much all departments. Powerpoint has many functionalities revolving around presentations. This is used for both internal presentations and meetings, including our quarterly business reviews. Additionally, Powerpoint is used as a learning tool for certain training sessions and is good for displaying graphs and data.
- Great presentation tool for business with ability to display graphs and images
- Easy to use and very intuitive
- Relatively cheap and is used by most other organizations we interact with as well.
- Adding some media is a little more difficult (i.e. videos and having them always play)
- Creating a custom design and template is a good amount of work.
- Presenting information in an organized format with tables, bullet points, image/graphics
- Ability to share between teams/individuals to edit
- The ease of use and accessibility
- This has increased efficiency within the organization with the ability to share and present information.
- Quick and easy to use, so made a positive impact
- Made internal learnings easier
I haven't really used any other presentation software and have most experience with Powerpoint. That being said, Powerpoint is very easy to use, is widely used across most organizations I've seen. It's great for presentation of text, graphs, images. I don't see myself moving away from Powerpoint anytime soon.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint again?
Microsoft Powerpoint is well suited for any presentation type scenario, specifically if there are any business updates, customer facing presentations, or just general information needing to be presented. Additionally, it is well suited for any type of learning scenario for classroom sessions and presenting data/graphs. Great for sharing information, and there is some customization that can be done. Other software may be better suited if there is editing or signing needed between 2 parties (such as Word/Adobe).