Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project was a great tool for us when we used it to manage resources, personnel, and progress for a project we were working on last year. This was only used in one department but it was a huge help in keeping everything on schedule and flowing as it should.
- Helped everyone involved with the project manage their time to maximize what was getting done.
- Saved on money as this product was very reasonable to some other programs that were looked at.
- Helped cut the overall time of the project down by 2 weeks. We budgeted for 5-6 weeks and finished at just over 4.
- Getting everyone involved was a little tricky at first but once we got going it was great.
- It does feel a little dated and hasn't kept up with what some of the other software seemed to be offering.
- Saved money as we finished the project early with their help.
- Maximized production of everyone's time so no wasted energy/productivity was happening.
This was a great product and we will most likely be using it again. Everyone seemed to catch on quick and we were able to use the software and programs to help finish the project ahead of schedule.
Do you think Microsoft Project delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Project's feature set?
Did Microsoft Project live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Project go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Project again?
This is a very good program for when you need to really manage a project. It helps to better utilize everyone's skills and cut out wasted time.