Overall Satisfaction with Mimecast Secure Email Gateway
Our company uses Mimecast to secure all incoming and outgoing email, and filter out any incoming spam or malicious emails. Mail is received first by the Mimecast servers where it is thoroughly analyzed before it is delivered to our on premises Exchange environment. All outgoing mail is also sent through the Mimecast servers so recipients can rest assured the email is safe when it gets to them. We also make use of the stationary layouts to add a legal disclaimer to all of our outgoing mail. Mimecast has dramatically limited our end users exposure to spam, phishing attempts, and malicious emails.
- Great spam filtering services
- Filtering of potentially dangerous attachments
- Link protection
- Highly customizable
- Less than intuitive admin console. I've found a few things to be difficult to understand and implement.
- Reasonably priced solution, even for a small business like ours.
- It's hard to put a figure on our ROI - I would just say we feel like we've gotten our money's worth with the advanced email protection we receive. We have definitely avoided many potentially dangerous emails since we've implemented this solution.
Mimecast has been great at filtering our email for spam, phishing attempts, and potentially dangerous email attachments. We have been very happy with the reliability of the Mimecast services - I don't remember it being down in 2 years of using the service. My one complaint is that the admin console is not very easy to navigate, which makes some of the services difficult to implement. That being said, their support team has been great about walking us through these issues.