Overall Satisfaction with MindMeister
MindMeister is used across the entire organisation, at varying levels, and for different purposes. We do not enforce its use. It is there as a tool to aid teams when relevant.
- Quick capture of meeting minutes and actions.
- Quick means of capturing ideas and the thought process in meetings and workshops.
- Quick means of capturing and mapping processes as they are talked through in meetings.
- Being cloud and browser based, teams and clients do not need to install any special software, and it's easy to share and collaborate on files.
- Having a very simple and intuitive interface means non technical users are not phased by it
- It is still quite restrictive in terms of only working for mind maps and organisation charts, if it allowed the user to create process flow diagrams, this would be amazing.
- Sometimes it struggles a little when the mind maps become large and complex.
- Increased speed at which we can capture, share and translate complex business requirements.
- Increased speed at which we can create content maps (instead of using complex software such as Axure).
- Enabled better collaboration with clients as they don't feel any technical barriers with adopting a piece of software.
- Reduced the need for more licenses of Axure to be purchased.