Mixmax is a timesaver!
January 29, 2020
Mixmax is a timesaver!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mixmax
Mixmax is being used by our sales department to create useful templates to send out to prospects and also create sequences to send out multiple emails to current clients to up-sell them. It solves the business problem of having to write out emails to each prospect. This saves time and energy for our sales department to reach a multitude of businesses.
- Sequencing - This helps by setting up multiple touchpoints through email with ease of use.
- Creating unique meeting buttons that are sleek and easy to use for our clients.
- The LinkedIn function is no longer working but I reached out to Mixmax and they are looking to fix it.
- You are not able to delete a stage in a sequence after it is already in use.
- People replying to my second or third email that Mixmax sent for me. I didn't even have to lift a finger to get that ROI.
- The meeting button makes it so easy for me to get the information I need prior to the meeting without having to pester the prospect.
I have only used Mixmax. When I worked at Yelp we used in-house service for our templates however there was no sequencing effect. We had to touch each account every other day because we were simply outbound. At my current role, I am doing inbound, outbound, and I have meetings all day long. Mixmax saves me hours of time
Every time I have reached out to Mixmax I automatically get an email from a trained professional who has perfect insight into my issue with an understandable reason to why I am having and issue offers me a solution. The wait time is only around 5 minutes and they are always offering sympathy in certain situations.
Do you think Mixmax delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mixmax's feature set?
Did Mixmax live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mixmax go as expected?
Would you buy Mixmax again?
Mixmax has helped me because about 60% of my job is prospecting and reaching out to clients. This can be very time consuming if you are creating individualized emails to each business. However, with the sequencing effect, I can send out multiple touchpoints in one click. I have all my templates in one area and the meeting button is a lifesaver.