Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We have used monday.com as an additional CRM for our Customer Onboarding and Support teams. It has helped our team members to coordinate with each other on the Customer onboarding projects, deals, and leads. All team members can contribute to each pipeline by sharing updates, relevant documents, and additional files related to each project and deal. It also gives access to the team leads and managers who can monitor each project and team member, giving better transparency to the entire organization.
- It is very easy to use and logical. Teams and departments can collaborate together to work as one team.
- It is very useful in automating the processes of relevant departments.
- The field names, types, and data you enter can be customized as per your organization's requirements.
- There is a limitation on the automations which needs to be removed.
- Some functionalities and features are missing as compared to other CRMs.
- It is slow at times when we are trying to access several tools at the same time during multitasking.
- Time management of tasks has greatly improved since using monday.com
- Transparency and accountability of the organization and team members have been refined
- Inter and Intra departmental communication has been given a boost
As mentioned earlier, integration with other productivity tools needs improvement as there are several tools being used by most of the organizations, which are also constantly increasing day to day; hence monday.com needs to catch up with them. However, I love the UI and UX of monday.com, which is a thumbs up to the design team. The color combination is ideal, and all fonts and icons being used are well suited to the overall customer/user journey.
Customer support has been wonderful. Since the day of adoption, we have been constantly receiving regular updates and emails from the CS team, which gives a boost to our journey. The communication emails are well written and designed, which makes the customer more likely to read it instead of just ignoring or deleting it. Amazingly we are able to read and understand the communication in a few seconds, which is a plus nowadays as time is money and everyone is always busy doing something.
No issue has been faced so far with regards to uptime. However, we have seen some lag while multi-tasking with monday.com. Overall usability of the software is great as most features and shortcuts are available in one or a few clicks away; hence not much time is spent trying to find a specific menu item. One of the outstanding features is the plans; in two clicks and a scroll, you are able to gather all required information as to what plan suits your business without having to do a lot of research. This greatly helps while comparing with other CRMs and deciding to make a purchase.
Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?
Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?
Would you buy monday sales CRM again?
The presence of pre-existing models is a very useful feature that makes monday.com stand out to others. It is very intuitive, and the user interface is brilliantly designed. However, integration with other applications needs to be enhanced as we have found it lacking for some useful tools being used by our organization. Also, the limitation of a two weeks trial needs to be increased to at least one month, which is the minimum period usually required to make a purchase decision.