Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
monday.com helps our company store information that gives value to our enterprise. This information ranges from HR to stock to our team's task work. The platform allows us to expand our work through our own imagination of organizing the data. monday.com allows us to adjust the framework to suit our usage. Without this, we would not be able to store our former employees' information, which allows us to follow up with them after they leave. This is important for us because our staff is made up of ex-offenders who could use our help when they need it most. It's essential we are there for them at the right moment in time.
- Stores employee details
- Manages our cafe's tasks to ensure everyone is moving in the same direction
- Manages our stores and keeps track of their usage
- Creates recurring tasks for our staff to follow up on their work on a daily basis
- Offer a chat function. All companies need chat groups.
- Allow for the data storage to function more in a way that it can be updated and recovered.
- Include recurring functions, for companies that need daily tasks completed and recorded before repeating them the next day.
- Add internal forms with updating functions.
- Saves our company at least hundreds of hours. We would otherwise have to rework the plan again and again.
- Keeps our team together on the same page.
I love their response and help with using the software.
It's always up. We don't even worry about it.
Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?
Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?
Would you buy monday sales CRM again?
monday.com is suited to store staff data. It is not suited for recurring tasks or storing daily data.