Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- User-friendly interface.
- Reliable tracking system and alerts to maintain overall control of the proceses.
- Meets all the needs of the average company.
- Switching among subgroups could be a bit simpler.
- The Mobile App should have more options.
- Document customization is difficult sometimes.
- I love reporting. I can build a custom report using all or any of the dimensions of my choice. This is great when other programs often limit this ability.
- I like that is a source of truth across the organization. We can all go in and see the same thing.
- This also works for communication with our teams in other countries. We are a global organization.
- Though you can create reports however you want, they may need to come out in multiple files. I wish this could be aggregated.
- It's still very simple. There is room for improvement with the setup of the admin panel.
- The dropdowns function funny when scrolled down. It's picky but it's frustrating.
- The search function could be improved.
- VTiger doesn't do anything exceptionally well, but it is adequate for about everything.
- The price for VTiger is quite good.
- It is reasonably easy to configure and use.
- The user interface is sometimes cumbersome. It is definitely evident that UI maturity is not top-of-mind to the developers.
We use Vtiger to manage our customers, from the organizational point of view to opportunities management, using almost all modules, we even use the interviews module to keep track of our HR process.
We have also integrated our calendars to show our important meetings in Vtiger, and the dashboard give us great insight information on our internal processes.
- Easy of use.
- Configuring custom dashboards with information that is important to you.
- The Contact & Organization module is very well built with a lot of useful information.
- Custom fields to any type of module.
- Services Module: Project Management is very plain with not much use.
- Internal Tickets & Cases: all the information is really clogged they could use a better segmentation.
- Appointments page: you can create your custom appointment page but it needs more work.
- It is fast
- It s easy to use
- It gets updated quite often with new features
- It is very customizable
- Easy to use environment
- Easy integration with 3rd party apps for email, calendar, contacts, telephones
- Always improving products on the cloud version
- Workflows across the whole sales process, including post sales
- Collaboration with ease
- Sometimes it freezes
- After every update, there could be a hiccup
- Sometimes sync settings and integrations got lost
- Invasive notifications with annoying sounds
- Change of buttons placement tend to confuse after you get used to it
- It is very easy to import and export data to and from Vtiger, which has excellent deduplication tools built in. It is also easy to manipulate data within Vtiger, something that is almost impossible with MailChimp.
- Although Vtiger integrates well with email, like most CRM systems it assumes that you have one email system and therefore it is less suitable for use cases where multiple email systems need to be supported.
- Although Vtiger supports Twitter it does not support other social media systems in the same way. You can tailor the system to hold the URLs of your contacts' social media profiles but if SM is a big thing for your organization then there are better systems available.
- Automatic Updates - Notifications when updates are made to projects helps all parties stay on task and understand where each project stands in terms of completion.
- Flexibility and Customization - We have been successful in customizing the different fields in vTiger to match our specific needs, whether in the sales section, tickets section, and projects section.
- Reporting - The ability to create customized reports is great and very useful to management to understand areas that may need attention.
- Support - If you have a question, the vTiger support team is outstanding in terms of responses and ensuring that your issues is resolved. In addition, they are frequently releasing updates and upgrades to the product.
- Confusing - Finding where to put information can be confusing at times and can lead to frustration.
- Reporting - While the ability to create a ton of reports is nice, navigating the reporting tool is a bit overwhelming, especially in the beginning.
- CRM Notifications - I am a bit old school in that I want to be able to schedule a time to follow up with someone in our CRM system at a specific data and time and receive a pop-up notification when that time comes. With vTiger, I have not found a way to do this and when I ask to be notified, I get notified instantly, not at the time I want to follow up.
Vtiger Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Vtiger makes free open source and subscription based cloud CRM software that is designed to help businesses better engage with their customers across the entire customer life cycle through integrated marketing, sales, and customer support software. According to the vendor, their solution helps grow marketing ROI, sales, and customer satisfaction. Vtiger software also includes collaboration, project management, inventory management, process automation, and a range of other tools.
The vendor says, Vtiger is trusted by more than 100,000 organizations, from small businesses to teams at Fortune 500 companies, across 106 countries.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Sales Starter||$10||/ user / month|
|Sales Professional||$20||/ user / month|
|Support Starter||$10||/ user / month|
|Support Professional||$20||/ user / month|
|Ultimate||$30||/ user / month|
Discounts are provided for both annual subscriptions, and for high volume users.
Vtiger Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Vtiger Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|