Review: "Monetate - good for starting website tests"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingMonetateUnspecified8.5971012013-10-28T20:13:33.002Z
- Great software + hands-on team which provides training and industry expertise. The full-service experience also provides tech resources + QA.
- Easy to use system interface to start / end tests and to view results.
- Multivariate testing seemed to be challenging at the time - this might have been improved by now.
- Tests results require 1 day delay. Would like to receive data real-time, particularly with holiday seasonal activities
- Increasing employee efficiency of a/b testing and content management, without tech release structure . Drives self-sufficient a/b testing where employee can easily create test, launch, and deliver on performance.
Great software + good Monetate team both on client services, and within sales department. The Monetate user conference was also helpful to understand how other clients are using software - plus, best practice. The software is more expensive than basic packages (such as Visual Website Optimizer) and provides a more full service experience, which probably applies better to mid-size companies. For start-ups with the tech resources already available, would recommend using more basic package than full service experience.
Biggest factors are what is the testing objectives, timeline, resources within current company, and testing environment. Monetate was great in getting the testing culture started - and seeing quick wins with initial tests. More advanced testing required feedback on do-ability within Monetate - and also with current company's resources (if required).