Monetate Review

• Customer Segmentation & Targeting
  • Personalization
  • Recommendations

Overall Satisfaction with Monetate

We use Monetate to create different user journeys for different customers we target. Doing A/B testing we get to see which experience will help us increase traffic on the site, how many users complete a goal and also decrease the bounce rate of users.
  • Targeting. We get to target different branches across the UK and also we can target users whether they are logged in or not.
  • Quick Win. Changing something as a reactive response is super easy with Monetate and saves us going into our CMS.
  • Analytics. We can see our each of our events perform.
  • In my opinion, the only thing I would change is finding the right blog/help guide to use.
  • Positive - it has increased our traffic to certain pages.
  • Positive - Internal colleagues across the business love the tailored experiences.
Monetate can help massively in your marketing due to the targeting and hitting certain goals quickly. Seeing results and actioning them is so easy on this platform. Of course Monetate can't cover everything in marketing so that's why I don't think it can hit all of our goals. A lot of users are offline in our industry so local marketing is very important to us as well as digital.
Amazing... I work with Gary Thompson and on a day to day basis he assists me in what we are looking to achieve with the tool. When we are stuck or want some guidance he is quick to set a call to talk through this and discuss the potential outcome, whether we can can achieve what we want on the phone or whether he thinks it needs to go to the dev team.
Monetate is very user-friendly if you have some experience in the tool. If you have never seen it before it can be very confusing due to the actions and experiences working together. Some people may set up an action and not realise you need to set an experience to make it live.
Monetate is a great way of targeting the customers you want to complete a specific conversion.