Updated February 28, 2023
Employee in MarketingBuilding Materials Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
- Testing and Optimization
- Customer Segmentation & Targeting
Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
We use Monetate to create different user journeys for different customers we target. Doing A/B testing we get to see which experience will help us increase traffic on the site, how many users complete a goal and also decrease the bounce rate of users.
- Targeting. We get to target different branches across the UK and also we can target users whether they are logged in or not.
- Quick Win. Changing something as a reactive response is super easy with Monetate and saves us going into our CMS.
- Analytics. We can see our each of our events perform.
- In my opinion, the only thing I would change is finding the right blog/help guide to use.
- Positive - it has increased our traffic to certain pages.
- Positive - Internal colleagues across the business love the tailored experiences.
Incredibly helpful when it comes to technical issues but can be a bit slow depending on the ticket.
Easiest personalisation platform I have used by far. Mainly because I have used it for over 5 years. This has helped develop the knowledge of all areas of the platform
Do you think Monetate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Monetate's feature set?
Did Monetate live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Monetate go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Monetate again?
Amazing... I work with Gary Thompson and on a day to day basis he assists me in what we are looking to achieve with the tool. When we are stuck or want some guidance he is quick to set a call to talk through this and discuss the potential outcome, whether we can can achieve what we want on the phone or whether he thinks it needs to go to the dev team.