Very good tool overallhttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingMonetateUnspecified8.71221012019-05-24T03:26:56.653Z
May 23, 2019
Very good tool overall
Score 9 out of 101
- Testing and Optimization
- Customer Segmentation & Targeting
Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
Monetate is being used by our web team to conduct A/B testing and personalize the website for specific user segments. We also use it to be reactive with customer messaging.
- Ability to get experiences immediately online.
- Ability to compare multiple metrics for A/B testing.
- Ability to duplicate experiences.
- Custom events are not easy to use and don't get copied while duplicating experiences.
- When opening different experiences/actions in different tabs, all tabs switch to the same action/experience
- Impossible to track custom event on added element (added through Test version) with Inspector before experience is actually live.
- Differences between experience types (Majority fit vs standard A/B etc is not very clear in the interface. Inexperienced users sometimes choose the wrong experience type as a consequence.
- Bounce rate sounds sometimes incorrect. The experiment has a bigger bounce rate 90% of the time.
- Lack metrics such as Exit rates and Median order value.
- Monetate helps us prioritize developments and build development cases with numbers.
Most tests give mixed results where one indicator seems positively impacted and not the others. Across countries, results can sometimes be different which make it difficult to take a decision on shared global platforms.