Overall Satisfaction with MS SharePoint
We are using it for document collaboration and automating business workflows. We use it to manage and sync our calendars. A combination of Yammer and SharePoint helps us keep ourselves alive in the blogging world. We manage our projects and internal workflows through SharePoint. Using SharePoint InfoPath forms we have automated many HR processes as well.
- Automating business workflows is one of the big plus of SharePoint.
- Document collaboration is one of the strengths that SharePoint gives us. Whether it's a single editor or multiple, SharePoint is always helpful.
- SharePoint helps very much in managing your calendar and tasks.
- SharePoint helps in simplifying basic data storages, like filtering, sorting and creating different views.
- Browser support is one of the biggest places where SharePoint can improve.
- SharePoint needs a module for CRM. Though Dynamics CRM is already there, a module inside SharePoint will be very helpful.
- An accounting module will also be very helpful.
- It has given our clients the best replacement for desk jobs.
- It has given our clients the best way to automate daily tasks.
- It has given our clients the best way to share documents.
SharePoint, I think, is one of the best tools there is in the market. It gives you flexibility and integrates very well with web technologies. In the beginning it was lacking the ability to integrate with .net and other technologies but now it has given the most flexibility.
MS SharePoint is very well suited for document collaboration and project management. When you go into project management a whole new world is there for you to dig in. It is very easy to use and helps manage almost everything. MySites give you privacy to keep your things united which is a big plus.