Overall Satisfaction with MySQL
In my team, we are using MySQL as a relational database management system for internal software development projects. It helps us to store data in a well organized and systematic format, which, in return, results in better management, less utilization of resources, and time savings.
- Very easy and simple to learn and apply
- Robust and secure
- Compatible with almost all types of programming languages, like C#, Java, and PHP, which provides flexibility to deploy databases for different applications
- Not suitable for large data management
- User interface can be improved
- Support for non-relational data will be an added advantage
- Security updates are not that frequent
Do you think MySQL delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MySQL's feature set?
Did MySQL live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MySQL go as expected?
Would you buy MySQL again?
MySQL is very easy to use and deploy, provided the user has basic knowledge of SQL queries and their execution process.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using