Overall Satisfaction with myStaffingPro
We use myStaffingPro both inside our organization and outside our organization. We use it as part of our product line for customers who may not have an ATS of their own, or have one that does not have all the functionality that we need to provide our metrics and good tracking of information for both our clients and the applicants.
- They are always willing to work with us and our clients to get the system to work the way the client needs.
- We can quickly get the Applicant Tracking Systems up and running. Sometimes with basic system within a day or two.
- They offer free applicant support which is not the norm in the industry. Frees me up to do other tasks.
- Sometimes in their rush to put an update in place not everything is tested. They do get the fixes in place fast.
- Had to hire less staff because interview self scheduling cuts down on the number of people needed to call and schedule interviews.
- They provide applicant support so this saves us time and money so we don't have to man our own candidate support line.
We have evaluated over the years many, many Applicant Tracking systems. Taleo, PeopleSoft etc. While Taleo is the Cadillac of ATS's, they are expensive and time consuming to setup and are less willing to work with customers customization needs. Peoplesoft was the closest runner up, they have a lot of functionality but the price and the time it takes for setup ruled them out.
myStaffingPro is extremely well suited for a high applicant volume. It has the ability to automate processes and gets candidates through the process very well.
1 - Someone with good knowledge of databases, and the legal ramifications of making changes to questionnaires.
They are good about scheduling maintenance during overnight periods. There have been a few server issues with the e-signature system over the weekends.