Why do you need NetDocuments in your office?
Overall Satisfaction with NetDocuments
- File Organization. Netdocuments is a great tool to neatly organize your virtual files and separate them by workspaces (matters). Each workspace contains folders (document types) that can be customized according to users' needs and preference.
- Searching your data base. All the documents and emails saved in Netdocuments are searchable. The search feature works great.
- Cloud based document management system. Simply put, Netdocuments can be accessed from ANY web-enabled device. This is becoming more and more important in the age of satellite offices, working on-the-go, and telecommuting.
- Disaster preparedness. Should something happen to your office, your documents are safe, secure and accessible.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Applications. Netdocuments provides users with Microsoft applications integrations that can be easily installed on each individual machine.
- Support. There is an extensive on-line help library which provides incredibly helpful articles with step-by-step instructions. If you cannot find solution on-line, telephone support is staffed by courteous and knowledgeable people.
- Security. This is especially important for a law firm. A designated administrator can put in force workspace, folder, document, or profile-based security.
- Delay. At times, there is a delay between saving a document into Netdocuments and actually seeing them in the appropriate workspace. Such a delay is caused by the system indexing the newly added file.
- Netdocuments' servers slow down at times causing users to receive error messages. This can be quickly remedied, but can become a nuisance.
Netdocuments works great in a law firm environment. Such features as ability to secure some documents and not others, quick and seamless integration with Microsoft Applications, and organization of the virtual files, make Netdocuments a great addition to any law firm looking to plant their feet firmly in 21st century.
Netdocuments would be useful for any company that needs to organize their virtual files, minimize paper, ensure its disaster preparedness, and enable their employees to work while outside of the office, would find Netdocuments to be a great solution.