Overall Satisfaction with Newswire
We used the Newswire service to share about the new book and show launches. This was to get the marketing message out to new clients. I believe it did help with our outcome goals. I think the turnaround time was fast for our needs and self-explanatory. I was not clear on all the outlets it actually got sent to you yet it seemed to be a good service for show and book launches overall.
- Share message and get the news out
- Brand awareness and good will.
- Connect to a large audience with little effort.
- Ease of use and helpful service overall.
- The turn around time when sharing an article could be faster.
- When there is a question on an article a chat or response with a representative would be nice.
- The new book and show launch and shares with newswire got me to page 1 for the title and author recognition on Google.
- Book sales increased when sharing about the new launch.
- Listenership was up on the radio show overall after the share on newswire.
It was self-automated and easy to use for creating press releases. I was able to figure it all out without any help and the ads were distributed as agreed to. I think that an assistant could easily learn how to create advertisements on this platform for any needed press releases.
I like both services however the Newswire does not require a commitment or large downpayment for a year's worth of press release campaigns. For the small to mid-range business, it is easier to not have a large expense and to be able to get a release out with a short a fast turnaround time.
Do you think Newswire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Newswire's feature set?
Did Newswire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Newswire go as expected?
Would you buy Newswire again?
- Getting new launches out.
- Sharing about fundraisers and events.
- Helping with community service events.
- Help during these interesting time.
- Connect to new clients in far reaching areas.
- Get our message out easier.
- Create new press release campaigns.
- Create collaborative press releases.
- Continue to get our message and branding out into the public.
Evaluating Newswire and Competitors
- Product Features
Price and ease of use for our company has made Newswire a go to for getting our press releases out to a large group with little effort.
I think it was a learning curve overall and over time we have adjusted how we implement Newswire.
Change management was minimal - I really did not get that much regarding change management from our implementation.
Overall the support is very good however some hours it is harder to access help than others so it is best to do your press releases in advance and give ample time for questions.
Problems left unsolved
Slow Initial Response
Yes - I did on my first use however the turn around time was too short so my question was answered after the fact. I needed to adjust my turn around time to adjust for this.
- Creating multiple press releases or reports.
- Setting an area for sending news out.
- Timing when items are sent out.
- Getting to a human for customer support seemed time consuming.
- Figuring out where an item will be sent and how the process works initially.
- Not knowing if the items are sent until much later.
I have not integrated at this point we only use this service from time to time as needed.
Relationship with Newswire.com
I just had my marketing department go online and use the automated feature we did not work with a sales person.
I did not really use professional services other than the customer support did answer some questions from time to time.
I did not purchase, I only purchased the per use newswire options.