Ninja Outreach Review 1 of 1
Ninja Outreach Review: "Making Outreach Personable and Easy"
https://www.trustradius.com/seoNinja OutreachUnspecified86101
January 09, 2019

Ninja Outreach Review: "Making Outreach Personable and Easy"

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Ninja Outreach

Ninja Outreach is only being used by one person, and that's me. I'm using it for a couple of reasons: 1.) For link building opportunities and sharing articles that I have written and 2.) For finding contact information easily for a few businesses at one time instead of having to find that information separately.
  • It easily finds relevant sites and contact information, helping cut down on the time you spend looking for that information.
  • You can segment the contacts into lists very easily, this allows you to stay organized.
  • You can easily export the information via CSV, which is great, so your information doesn't stay siloed.
  • This sounds superficial, but the green in the color scheme gets a little tiresome for me at times. I think overall, it's a really good product, and I can't think of anything that I don't really like about it.
  • There's been no negative ROI. The major positive ROI is the time I've gotten back not having to spend a lot of time searching for the right prospects.
Ninja Outreach is a great tool, I believe, for small-scale outreach campaigns. Though it allows you to customize your templates to your heart's content, it's not a tool set up with enterprise-level outreach in mind. By that I mean, hundreds or thousands of emails at a time. Your mileage may vary, but I think there are other tools out there for that type of outreach. But for more personalized, smaller-scale outreach, I can't think of anything better than Ninja Outreach.

Ninja Outreach Feature Ratings

Social SEO
Mobile SEO
Global SEO
Multi-domain support
Integration with web analytics tools