Excellent email and online protection at a very reasonable price.https://www.trustradius.com/antivirusNorton Internet SecurityUnspecified8451012018-11-21T16:16:06.957Z
November 21, 2018
Excellent email and online protection at a very reasonable price.
Score 9 out of 101
Norton Security Deluxe
Overall Satisfaction with Norton Internet Security
My team was switched over to Norton last year. Prior to that we had been using an alternate anti virus software. Initially, we went with a pilot batch for testing the stability and the response from the users. The feedback we got was mostly positive. My team liked that it didn't slow their system down or hamper their productivity. It also let them open email attachments and browse with a little more confidence. We often receive documents from clients or users that are sent as an attachment so email security was a high concern for us. Norton has done admirably with that. No false positives that I am aware of, and it flagged off a couple of files that were suspicious.
- Fast scans that run quietly in the background without disrupting the productivity of the users.
- Really good at detecting phishing and other suspicious emails.
- Not resource intensive. Works fine on old laptops.
- Works well without needing input from our users who are often not tech savvy.
- Interface could be a little easier to go through.
- Initial load time was high for some machines running on Windows 7
- Improved Data security
- Lower vulnerability to phishing emails
- Significantly lower malware related issues reported in the usage period (compared to the previous Anti Virus we were using)
We liked the pricing of Norton better. Also, it was more reliable in finding suspicious attachments and phishing emails than Avast was. Lastly, it ran better on our machines. The feedback we got from our pilot testing batch was very positive and that is what made us take the final step and switch.
Really good if you have users running hardware that isn't cutting edge. Also very handy for users with limited or little tech knowledge. The pricing works well for small sized teams. If your organisation doesn't have a stand alone firewall, this one comes with one. Although it might be limited in capability compared to dedicated ones, it will suffice for most daily uses.