Great Value for Your Investmenthttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringNUVIUnspecified8.8531012019-10-24T16:43:47.731Z
October 24, 2019
Great Value for Your Investment
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with NUVI
NUVI is being used by the marketing department, specifically with our social media team. We support other members of staff with listening requests around big client events or ongoing support. It allows us to stay on top of what is being posted online around our business and track any links that are shared. The tool gets better the longer you use it as it collects rich data and you are able to compare time periods together. Our clients also love the generated reports that NUVI creates. It's extra helpful in crisis situations.
- NUVI does a nice job of sentiment scoring. No computer program is perfect, however it is much better than other social listening tools that I have tried.
- NUVI does an excellent job of tracking specific URLs that you want to measure.
- NUVI has a sophisticated email alert system that comes in handy when clients are experiencing a PR crisis. We are able to receive automatic alerts when conversation volume increases.
- I wish that NUVI was able to pull historic data.
- I wish NUVI's chart export was a bit better. When you save them as images, the text is white, so it doesn't work well if you want to put them in a Word doc or PowerPoint slide.
- The way that NUVI displays Tumblr re-blogs is repetitive and isn't very helpful when reviewing mentions.
- Clients have signed on with us because of our listening capabilities that NUVI helps provide.
- NUVI allows us to complete deliverables much more quickly with their automated reporting.
- NUVI allows us to save time in our social measurement by having everything available in one tool.
NUVI and NetBase have mostly similar features, except for specific graphs offered by NetBase. Unless you need to do a lot of competitor trend/sentiment analysis in one graph, then you do not need to pay the huge price difference that is NetBase. You can create as many monitors as you like in NUVI, which is an easy way to track competitor conversation and compare to your own brand. You can't export charts the same way, but you can learn the same information. NUVI delivers tremendous value for the price and is a highly regarded tool.
NUVI is great for ongoing listening, especially for long-term clients. If your monitor is already set up, the platform is great in a crisis situation. If you don't have previous monitors created, it can be less helpful if something pops up out of the blue since it cannot pull in historic data. NUVI is better for more experienced social/digital team members as there is a learning curve when you first use the software.