December 01, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
ON24 is used on a daily basis by our whole organization. It is very intuitive for what we need. We obviously run into small issues like any other company but the ON24 support is great to responses with quick solutions and problem-solving.
- ON24 is a very organized platform. You can find old events really fast but using keywords or tracking them down by date. Simple!
- ON24 customer service is very good. Whenever I've put in a ticket to them they've responded to me very quickly. Even if it is a quick answer saying "we received your issue, we are looking into fixing it". At least you know your issue is being taken care of.
- Cloning or making a new webcast is super simple to do. This makes it easier for earnings, webcasts, etc. Because the client usually wants the same elements and same layout for those events.
- I believe ON24 can improve on uploading assets. When I'm uploading a slide it shows me a percentage but not a time. It goes from 20% to 60% to 80% then done. It leaves you in the dark of how long an upload could take.
- Sometimes when you upload a slide with animations ON24 doesn't take it in very well and it converts things on the powerpoint to allow it to upload. This isn't ideal as people make Powerpoints to show exactly what they made.
- When you are archiving an event it is really hard to scrub through the player. It's not super accurate and takes a while to reach a specific point in the timeline.
- Clients really like ON24 and have stayed with us because of their comfort-ability with the platform.
- Some clients seem to really like the polling during a webcast because it shows how engaged the audience is and gives them info on the question they asked.
- Also, the client seems to like the data that ON24 grabs. Shows them exactly how their webcast went.