Reviews (1-7 of 7)
January 29, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Zoho Desk was used our ticketing system for many years. It helped us separate the client tickets from internal tickets. We were able to communicate back and forth with our clients. We used it as a way to track projects and manage workflow. It served as our primary service desk until we switched.
Read Leonard Johnson's full review
Zoho Desk is excellent if you have other software to support billing. It is terrific for internal work and harder if you have projects. If you’re looking for a basic ticketing system without diving deeper like other robust ticketing systems, then Zoho Desk is right for you. There isn’t a huge learning curve with Zoho Desk, either.
September 20, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
It's being used to handle all support for customers and also as an internal communication tool between our organization's departments. It helps to give a quick answer to customers and suppliers, to avoid repetitive tasks from employees, and to organize works between departments and employees.
It also acts as a database for contacts, and allows us to have a history log of all our organization's communication, for later use or to improve workflows.
- It offers everything you'll need to handle communication between your organization and external people.
- Offers a great integration with other Zoho Services so you can increase the possibility of your data/workflows.
- It has a good API to automate some things or feed any custom-made applications inside the organization.
- It lets you organize support tasks and keep track of the organization and employees current status.
- Their API is limited and there are many things you can't do.
- Their search API is not on real time. If you wanna automate real time things, you can't.
Read Miguel Useche's full review
Zoho Desk is a great tool to handle all your organization's public and internal communications. If you have more than a few employees this tool will help you organize the work by adding tasks, private messages, ticket organization, etc.
You can adapt or increase your work based on tickets assigned and task to do.
Also it works great as a contact information database; you can contact or search any information from any supplier/customer/employee inside your organization.
January 16, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Before Desk, we weren't using any sort of ticket system, instead of relying on direct emails to individuals. This was an issue for a multitude of reasons, including vacations or the individual leaving the organization without a proper knowledge transfer. Desk gives everyone on the team visibility to all client communication, allowing anyone on the team to jump in and get information for a client, or handle an issue without having much of a background with them previously.
- Very intuitive UI
- Easy for multiple team members to access and jump in
- Full accountability on team members
- Integration with email is not the smoothest
- Escalation rules take into account weekends but not holidays
- Reports can be a bit confusing
Read this authenticated review
Desk is great where there is lots of back and forth between clients and your entire team. It allows anyone to jump in and fulfill a request, and to keep a record of it that anyone else can access going forward. It virtually eliminates email siloing by team members as well as keep analytics of responses and response times for KPIs and reviews.
April 01, 2019
Score 1 out of 10
We are a software company. Zoho Desk is used in our company as the main entry point for customer support.
- Support as a Service well executed
- Easy to setup
- Good link with existing Zoho products
- Support team behind Zoho Desk is really deceptive (long response delay / not always accurate)
- Customer enhancements are never done
Read Julien Bras's full review
I think that Zoho Desk is a good product for small to medium-sized company. But when you want to support your customer at a high level like we want to do, it is really difficult to rely on Zoho Desk. The exchanges we have are not very constructive and we are not having the level of support we expect from a Support Service company.
Score 8 out of 10
Zoho Desk is used by our marketing department for responding to candidates' queries received through multiple platforms, like email and an embedded form on our website. We have a fellowship program so that candidates can apply online on our portal. We have widely used Zoho Desk to resolve all queries, either technical or theoretical, about filling the application for the fellowship. Earlier we were doing it on a phone call, but it was not feasible to connect all the candidates, and we faced many difficulties in handling the record.
Now we are also using its knowledge-base, which also helps candidates get FAQs on applying and the application process.
- Give a basic ticketing platform to resolve queries received through the platform, email, or embedded forms.
- User-friendly dashboard, which shows all the tickets' statuses.
- We can embed support form in our websites to get queries.
- Zoho Desk also supports a basic knowledge-base, which helps us to create FAQs.
- Connecting with a social network like Facebook.
- There's less customization capability in the support page, which needs to improve.
- A feature like showing FAQs while a user is trying to create a new ticket would be helpful.
Read this authenticated review
If you don't have any platform to help resolve your customers' questions, then Zoho is the best option to start using as a small CRM. It works well as a tool where you can receive customer's queries through various platforms, like email and a support page. However, we did not find it suitable to create a big knowledge-base or FAQ's, because it doesn't have a lot of features for those purposes.
Score 7 out of 10
Zoho Desk has been a great assist for the startup medical software company I work for. It provides a web portal to bring in our customer support inquiries and provides an easy-to-manage dashboard to view and respond to customer support inquiries. Through the use of our email server, clients send in questions and inquiries regarding our software, allowing our support team to assign these support tickets and respond to them through Zoho Desk. This replaced the need to respond to support directly through email. Zoho Desk provides email alerts when clients respond or when new tickets come in, making it easy to manage. Desk also allows reports to see outstanding tickets, customizing tickets to include priorities, departments, and even adding in JIRA tickets for software requests that ultimately need to be handled by our developers. We do wish their was better API capabilities to link our software directly to Zoho Desk to provide customers their own portal to see outstanding tickets. Another flaw is that tickets cannot be assigned to strictly Accounts, they need to be assigned to a Contact which is sub to an Account. It only links with the Contact email which is usually a specific person.
- Managing support
- Delegating tasks within a small, medium, or large support team
- Accessibility via a web interface and not a local download
- More Customization of fields inside the tickets created in Desk
- Allowing Desk tickets to be assigned to Accounts and not required to be on a Contact within the account
- Better API integrations
Read Khashi Rahmani's full review
Great for startup companies from my experience. Cannot speak for large companies (50 support reps or up) however, it does a fantastic job of proving an easy-to-use interface. Great for software companies and also likely a good fit for brick-and-mortar retail store customer support for email and phone.
November 21, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Zoho Support has been very important for the quality of the support that I present to my clients. I work with clients who regularly forget their passwords but that's no problem because they have a notification on their device and we both save time for example on the reset process.
- Quality support information
- Help desk for my clients
- It is an easy and friendly way to provide help to the needs of my clients
- Traceability of everything related to the support of my clients
- It helps me organize my company
- Quality that makes your company look great
- The change from free to payment seems a bit high for small businesses but the features are excellent.
- It is a very complete software. The improvements have been great.
- The communication with the company has always been excellent. I do not remember having issues.
Read Alexis Correa's full review
[It's well suited to] Give support to your customers. It is excellent. The clients learn to make requests, they are organized to be taken care of and they are always satisfied and very surprised. They do not expect you to have such a powerful tool. I have been recommended many times for the quality and organization of the answers given.
Zoho Desk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Desk
Put customer service at the heart of your company.
Zoho Desk iis a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer.
Close tickets. Open happiness.
Zoho Desk gives your team tools to help customers while automating frequent tasks that otherwise take up precious time.
Don't improvize. Improve.
With Zoho Desk, identify the right trends and patterns in your team's efforts, make improvements, and inspire better performance.
One company. One team.
Zoho Desk helps bring together employees from across departments, to give customers a truly unified customer service experience.
Convenience is key.
When your customers want to reach out, be available for them over a variety of channels—email, phone, live chat, social media and more.
Self-help is the best help.
Equip customers so they can find answers to questions on their own and help their peers in the true spirit of a community.
Zoho Desk Screenshots
Zoho Desk Integrations
Zoho Desk Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Zoho Desk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Desk Technical Details