May 26, 2021
Director in MarketingNon-profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We use On24 to conduct professional development webinars and conferences. Sessions are executed by our Professional Development team and our Marketing team buildings the sessions and conference hubs.
- Conference hub.
- Templated structure.
- Easy to use widgets.
- Frequent enhancements to platform.
- Automated messaging features.
- No way to easily remove all sessions from an old conference hub.
- Scaling for screen sizes is not responsive, although an update for this is may be in the works.
- Additional features can be very expensive.
- Integrate with CRM/marketing automation software
- Track registration and attendance
When the COVID pandemic brought US in-person events to a screeching halt in March 2020, we transitioned all our professional development offerings to virtual using ON24. The platform provided a fairly low learning curve that helped us execute the change.
The On24 platform and features are great, however, there are limitations (audience size, content items, etc.) that can drive costs up very quickly.
We have used ON24 for several virtual conferences with several thousand attendees as well as smaller webinars with less than 100 - it is well suited for either option. Currently, the platform is best suited for a speaker driven session, not for meetings where all involved need to have the ability to present (like a Zoom or Teams meeting).
ON24 Feature Ratings
Integration to Marketing Automation
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
Record meetings / events